The Alpha Gamer

Not saving?

7 posts in this topic

Hi, i found your wonderful game yesterday, and seeing as i'm on dial-up and it takes around half an hour to load, i saved it and played it on a flash player, yet when i turned my laptop on this morning, the settings were at default and i had no levels unlocked, any way to make it save?

um... if you first played it on a site and then downloaded it you'll most likely just have to play all over again. and if it's still not saving, try right clicking, use setting, then go to the tab that has a folder icon on it. set the storage bar to unlimited and see if it still works. if you close the game after beating a level and then start it up again, it should still be unlocked. if not, something must be wrong with your pc

I played the saved version on a flash player and the levels saved after i had closed the flash player and reopened it again, but after i had turned my laptop off and on again, everything was back to default

this si probably a thig to do with the Laptops memory, the data about the game will be stored until the power is disconnected, at which point everything turns off, so all the temporary data will usually be deleted.

Well i think thats how it works