Macdad

What is the EASY way to download Portal TFV?

16 posts in this topic

What is the EASY way to download Portal TFV?

ive been reading and i just want the Portal TFV swf file thats all i want nothing more, nothing less.

can some one help plz!

Not really stupid.

"ive been reading and i just want the Portal TFV swf file thats all i want nothing more, nothing less. "

HeShe knows that all they need is the .swf file, so lets take a quick look at google...I just searched "swf downloader" and the first 3 links could solve his problem...if people searched before posting, there would be so much less crap on forums.

teenagerimpossible. said:

EJMH said:

Google rarely finds crap. If you know what you're looking for, it's very very very easy to find it.
Agreed
too short DANCING BANANA! :bdance::bdance::bdance::bdance:

disagreed. Google sucks. I hate it. too many people know about it. (aka 100% of humanity). fuck Google.
in short... :bdance::Arr::tongue::D

lol, google spell check didn't let me use 'google' and changed it to 'Google' XD
darn, I used google :mad:

Neat-Nit said:

disagreed. Google sucks. I hate it. too many people know about it. (aka 100% of humanity). fuck Google.

That is the most retarded logic I've ever seen.

If something is good people will use it more and suggest it to friends. Then is becomes popular - kinda like Google.

So how about breathing eh? WAY too many people know about that for you to continue doing it, surely?

Ido said:

Yeah breathing is overrated.
THAT I can agree with

to tell you the truth, I think google works better than most other search engines. But if using it means Im following the crowd, then maiby I should follow the crowd with emoticons, like every one else in this forum: :caek:

BananaGeekLord said:

to tell you the truth, I think google works better than most other search engines. But if using it means Im following the crowd, then maiby I should follow the crowd with emoticons, like every one else in this forum: :caek:

There's nothing wrong with following a crowd - so long as you intended to go in that direction anyway. If you decide to do something on the grounds of 'following the crowd' then yeah that sucks.