randomhero_1

My *un-named game* Beta!

43 posts in this topic

Hen7 said:

EJMH said:

I'd love to but it's telling me to install some crap.

JayGar said:

Ido said:

Hen7 said:

EJMH said:

Neat-Nit said:

JayGar said:

Ido said:

Hen7 said:

EJMH said:

same here. I like using game maker, but I'm not really interested in instakking stuff. maybe some other time

I might install it, but only if someone else here (and not you) says it's safe... Or you can try the easy way: upload it to somewhere else. I think (not sure) that imageshack can run flash (if it is flash...)

Neat-Nit said:

I might install it, but only if someone else here (and not you) says it's safe... Or you can try the easy way: upload it to somewhere else. I think (not sure) that imageshack can run flash (if it is flash...)

If it's Flash I'd suggest upload it to Newgrounds.

But I'm starting to think it isn't (or it would run without the need to install anything).

randomhero_1 said:

I made this on gamemaker, you have to download the yoyo games player, to play it, it is 100% safe why wouldnt it be?

For the same reasons any software would be unsafe. I've never heard of Yoyo Games so I can't really vouch for their safety, or lack of, so I leave it.

Also, I'd rather not install unnecessary things...

they are 100% safe, when people upload the games, it automatically checks for viruses(before its made public of course) and if there was a virus they game wouldnt be made public, and the person who uploaded it would get banned.

Even If it's safe and everything

I'd rather not install unnecessary things...

If your game is Flash upload it somewhere else where you don't have to install stuff just to see it.

One of the basics rules of game making is not to force people to do other things except of playing the game, Unless you're Microsoft or EA games who doesn't give a shit about the player of course. :)

RizzLe said:

Neat-Nit said:

JayGar said:

Ido said:

Hen7 said:

EJMH said:

Actually I think you meant

JayGar said:

Ido said:

Hen7 said:

EJMH said:

hmm... I wonder how many quotes can be inside quotes without being invisible...
Nice effect! Does it look like it's going inwards or outwards? I think it should go outwards, because... Well a quote is like putting something someone else wrote in your post, so it wouldn't make sense to make a hole in yours and put his/hers under, but to glue/pin/whatever it on! :P
I wonder how much time it will take for Hen or Ido to delete this...

Ok, does the game need anything other than itself to work? Can't you just upload to rapidshare or something?

I found a bug/glitch or two, at the first bit when i was jumping up the blocks i kinda teleported under the floor and i couldn't see myself.

also when i got to the top and a ran to the left i teleported (again) randomly to another block.

So it's not a virus? I'm going to check it out then.

(Intentual double-post)

Ok, many glitches, just one level. First of all, and it's not really a bug/glitch, the guy's legs move if you walk in mid air, which they shouldn't.

Secondly, like that guy said before me, there are a LOT of teleports, After the first 5 jumps or so, when you should go to the other part, almost every try it teleported. Actually, every try until I did it super carefully.

Third thing, when you're right next to a block and you go towards that block (basically in mid-air) you kinda stand on it. But you could use that bug for climbing or something.

By the way... I pressed 0, now give me my easter egg!!!

(Probably tons of typos and stuff, its like 1:35 AM and I'm tired...)