teenagerimpossible.

Who Would Like A Half Life 2 Version Of Portal TFV?

Would you like a half life 2 : TFV?   25 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a half life 2 : TFV?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

34 posts in this topic

As interesting as that would be, it would take the fun out of HL2, portal:TFV is good because it works great ni 2d, whereas HL2: TFV sort of ruins the point of it being FPS, trust me running along sideways andshooting the poor combine freakys is odd...I dreamt about it for some reason once. :punched:

hexpunK said:

As interesting as that would be, it would take the fun out of HL2, portal:TFV is good because it works great ni 2d, whereas HL2: TFV sort of ruins the point of it being FPS, trust me running along sideways andshooting the poor combine freakys is odd...I dreamt about it for some reason once. :punched:

I agree that...well, it's the Portals that make Portal:TFV interesting, but there's a pretty cool Flash Unreal game although it's just DM.

EJMH said:

hexpunK said:

I agree that...well, it's the Portals that make Portal:TFV interesting, but there's a pretty cool Flash Unreal game although it's just DM.

I think I've played that, it worked ok, but how would the physics puzzles work in HL2:TFV?, consider that

A good programmer can disable the physics for those objects, and cause them to move the way they should.

I think.

If I ever participate in an HL2 TFV project, count on a GMOD TFV as well.

Not going to happen folks.

Ido said:

If I ever participate in an HL2 TFV project, count on a GMOD TFV as well.
Not going to happen folks.

That would be interesting, but how the hell would it work?, you would need to program lots of physics stuff into that to make it work nice and as close to the real one as possible.

The path of freeman game you showed was not as great as portal:tfv because it was to hard to continue when your health was low.

and portal:tfv had funner gameplay

Half-Life 2: The Flash Version was out before Half-Life 2. It's called Codename: Gordon.

That's the best you're ever gonna get.