Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
b-a-e-r_NL

my first ever created music track

11 posts in this topic

http://www.newground...o/listen/131861

for now (when I'm posting this) it's still being queued for approval, I think it'll make it through, so go ahead and listen it when it's done! oh and please tell me what you think of it.

I made this track with a very simple program, and even though I actually couldn't save or export it, I've been able to do both with barely any trouble.

EDIT: NG banned it, you can now get it here: http://www.megauploa.../nl/?d=MXHL2E3A

EVIL[/color]ness of NewGrounds":22kxttj1]To help ensure that the Audio Portal maintains a high standard of quality, we require that artists submitting their music for the first time be approved by one of our audio moderators. This usually happens fairly quickly - please check back again soon and this submission will most likely be here.
That message made me lose one of the best songs I ever heard (it was on that list in the main music page).
It was called 'My Forsaken Soul', if you ever find it... Please... send me a link!!!!! :cry:

If it's on the main page, and I'm too lazy to check, then you can still hear it.

Fine, I'll check now... *sigh*

What's the name?

it's called 'starting the party' but it's still awaiting approval, I checked the url just now. I didn't think that would last so long!

I already told you, one of the best songs I even heard was in that state literally forever. Try uploading somewhere else. Rapidshare, MegaUpload, everything will work except NG (I hate that piece of crap...)

I'll wait a week and then I'll try, I'm still able to have fun with other stuff, so I won't have to think of that :)

EDIT: I just recieved a PM telling me it was banned. Magix is apparently an illegal program for NG because it produces under its own licence or something...

Upload somewhere else, I really want to hear it.

Hello?? Anybody in there???

Man Newgrounds sucks, especially the community.Though I check it regularly for games and stuff. Never know when you'll find a gem.

OK, I"ll upload it some time, when that day comes I'll get the link in here as soon as I can

EDIT: it's now at the top of the page, with a link to megaupload

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0