n0tic

Requesting to Use some of your creations?

16 posts in this topic

Hi, I have played your game (Nightmare House: Remake) and i really liked it! U should have a BIG + =) anyway.... im building my own mod rightnow and i wonder if i can use your Weapons.... (Gun, axe?) and the backround map? (background01)

The weapons are not mine, look at the credits.txt in the mod folder.

About the background map, it's really simple you should make something by yourself, but if it's too hard for you I guess It's ok, just credit me will ya? :)

Yea, Ofc i will credit ya m8 =)

Well i have build some maps in Hammer Editor but only for the Cs 1.6 thought. i've tried to make a backroundmap myself before i asked you... Mine wasn't that good as yours.... I could really need som advicements and help on the map building.... Maybe you got som site to recommend me?

I will add you on my MSN contact list --> [email protected] <--

Why not... Buy it? Of course, it would be much better to buy it with the Orange Box...

i would buy it but everywhere i go doesn't have OB in stock and valve are not having my money via steam, i don't trust it

Ok, if you don't trust valve with online paying, then that means you don't trust ANYONE. If valve was ever unsafe, it wouldn't have the millions of users it has today.

It's safer than anything you'd ever do. Believe me.

Valve sell tens of games a day! (random realistic number, but it should be about right). They have no reason to take illegal money from you with the millions they make.

NeatNit said:

Valve sell tens of games a day! (random realistic number, but it should be about right).

Probably more than that.

I agree, though. I've never bought anything from Valve, but 'heard of' companies rarely straight rob you for your cash, and if they do it's always possible to contact them and get it sorted.

Won't they just deny it then?

By the way, at first I wrote tens of games an hour, but that seemed a little too much.

i still haven't had a reply from valve about CS:S working. i paid for it and it won't let me download. When i have the cash, i'll go and get OB and CS:S from game.

What do you mean it won't let you download it? Are you sure you bought it for your own user?

If you really care about it, and apparently you don't, you can ask a question in the steam support and they should give it to you. But if you don't care... Forget it.

(By the way, I wrote the link to the steam support manually, if it doesn't work sorry, just go to the steam website and click support.)