Ido

Project "?" Revealed

23 posts in this topic

And it's about damn time:

We had many rumors going around, but now it's official - Half Life 2: The Flash Version is in production!

We have a little treat for that in the project index, and a new page up for it.

Last but absolutely not least - Official trailer is up and running. Just don't raep teh servers there, aye?

Oh right, don't forget to visit its brand new forum, and share your experience while watching the trailer, your expectations, and again how moist was it watching the trailer.

Ido.

That trailer is awesome.

Actually, I hated it.

Alright, it's past April Fools, admit your stupidity to the lazy people who didn't see the trailer now...

Yeah. I was about to be sarcastic Nit, but people think the project is real but the trailer's fake. So there you have it - April fools!

I'll update the front page in a bit.

People take it seriously because they WANT it to be serious, I mean look at those faces!!

(guys help me out here, post your hl2:tfv wanting faces)

And besides, I'm sure they'll refuse to give you tons of money!!

Then you should thank me for FORCING him to upload it there. Just too bad he forgot to ask me to invite him before signing up, I deserve those points!!

ha you lot got owned. although a hl2:tfv would be good as i have already finished portal. or just another tfv of something

aaaaahhhhhH!!!!!!!!!!!!11111onehundredeleven

i want hl2:tfv!!! i dont want it to be a aprils joke!!!

im begging you! PLEEEEAAAAASEEEE!!!

PLEEEEAAAASEEEEE!!!

PLEEEEAAAASEEEEE!!!

PLEEEEAAAASEEEEE!!!

Ido talked to me yesterday, he said he only played it then >< (even more "><" because he saw it before but didn't have time)

Anyway, he loved it and that means the chances are good for a 3D version :D ::'

You hate everything you see. Especially if you don't see it by yourself, but someone else shows you.