zuriki

Intro's here?

8 posts in this topic

There's no intro forum so I guess intro's go here?

Um, I decided to join the forum since I have been playing Portal and I liked the look of HL2:TFV.

I'm trying to learn flash myself though I am really slow with it xP I don't focus well on one thing.

I have no idea how active I will be as this is a record number of forum's I am posting on, for me. (3)

Um, hello! :ftwtf:

Welcome to WCS! :)

Glad you liked Portal (tfv?), and I hope you realized hl2tfv was just an april fools joke (;

Gonna add that april fools stamp soon...

I did realise that but you need to make it. I linked everyone to it and got them Foolsed but they said afterwards looks awesome really want to play that game. Probably best looking flash game in a long time. And stuff like that.

You guy's need to make it!

Ido said:

Welcome to WCS! :)
Glad you liked Portal (tfv?), and I hope you realized hl2tfv was just an april fools joke (;

Gonna add that april fools stamp soon...
Isn't the one under the trailer enough?

No, it's not.

'ello and welcome.

I once tried to learn flash. I failed. After several hours of looking at tutorials and trying to pick up the jargon I came up with a very poor maze game. I quickly gave up and decided I'd rather play games :D

HL2:TFV would indeed be hawt...damn you and your fools...I was pretty excited about that.

Go 10 years into the future. They will not only be done with that, but you will also be able to play Infinity!!!

Check the link in my sig.

(sorry for the small bump.)

Another new person here. :proud: Music producer from Maryland, currently living in NC. Joined the forum because you guys create stuff, and I love stuff. I'll save any other details for later in case anyone is interested.