Tyler Tinsley

http://www.papercrafted.com/

39 posts in this topic

Ok, they have 2 days left. That's accurate enough: THE END of May.

Seriously, I think they're going to take more than that, like I said somehwere it would make a good birthday gift if it comes out in a week ;)

When a relatively big company is taking on a somewhat small business, I doubt pushing for deadlines is a good option.

It's much better for a product to be delayed and awesome than rushed and not polished in my opinion.

I'd like to see the finished product, I need a hobby other than binge drinking...

Lol.

Yeah I wasn't really complaining, I was just saying that they shouldn't give themselves deadlines, and if they do at least make it a specific one (a month isn't that accurate...)

NeatNit said:

Lol.

Yeah I wasn't really complaining, I was just saying that they shouldn't give themselves deadlines, and if they do at least make it a specific one (a month isn't that accurate...)

well nothing is really a "dead line" because with the internet you are the solicitation, manufacturing, distribution, and the store front. tso there is no real popint in time at witch you are messed up

unless you do something stupid like tell people when they can expect to see something. :P

Just... Email me. As soon as you can. Also email me now so I know you won't get the email wrong.

End of June here... Any news, at all?

Yeah, last 1/3 of the month. Close to end.

Plus it should have been out in May.

I'm sorry about this guys, had i known the schedule was going to be this off i wouldn't have posted it.

here is the news i can tell you

4Kids has taken over another Saturday morning block of tv on the network CW, this is fantastic and will lead to an even larger exposure for my work. but this also has delayed a whole lot of their other projects including mine.

they have also had massive trouble with some critical parts of their site at a bad time delaying their back end team.

one point of solace is that what currently up at www.papercrafted.com is about a month or two of updates, so even when it launches there you guyts will be ahead of the game.