3a_

What am I supposed to do in this level ?

26 posts in this topic

Well i'm stuck in this room. It has 2 buttons being protected by the red "grill" laser wall. The box dropper got broken so it gave me 1 box. There's a arrow that points to a vent but it's impossible to go there. Can some one help me get past this level?

Impossible arrow :D

portaltfv20000rq3.th.jpg

1 box

portaltfv20001ep7.th.jpg

I'm not sure what I did there, but let's just say I managed to go through a portal under that hole fast enough to get up there.

Twice.

I think I made an infinite loop and put an out portal under the hole. You'd probably have to try a few times, believe me it will happen a lot that you put the portal somewhere else (unless you use cheats to make the game go slower ^^ - I think it's host_timescale 0.5 for example).

By the way, next time use the sticky level help.

To get past that part, i Put a portal on a high wall, went halfway through that, and put a portal on the floor just under the dispenser, causing me to fall down and i quickly put another portal on the floor under me, flying me up the shoot. The rest is obvious from there.

I'm stuck there, but not because I couldn't get up to the three stuck blocks.

I'm stuck because the three blocks, once unstuck, drop down and phase through the top of the pedestal and DISAPPEAR!!! :(

Is your computer... Alright in the head? Because it didn't happen for me, and my computer can kick it's own ass. Even Half-Life (1) crashed it once, but that was before we fixed the fan.

Use a verticle fling up into the cube dispenser. Like stated above, portal the ceiling and the floor, and portal under the dispenser while you're falling. Now you're not gonna move the blocks when you hit them because you're not Mario, and you get concussed when a block falls on your head anyway. There's an arrow painted in there. Follow the arrow.

If you still don't know why there's an arrow there...

It's pointing at a grate in the wall. Can you see through it? Most things you can see through you can shoot through...

Actually, there's one thing you can see through and shoot through (that gate thing, not including air) and one this you can see through but not shoot through (glass).

Oh wait, I just remembered the new adds of the PTFVMPFP. ><

Hi to all art lovers,

I like to share my feelings and one good news with you that from last many times i am looking for Klimt, monet, Van Gogh reproductions but can't get

succeed at last i found this site where i got a unlimited range of Klimt, monet, Van Gogh reproductions is like dream comes true. If you are art lover &

looking for any type of paintings, monet, , etc.

So just visit once here.

Thanks

GAH BOT-PROOF YOUR SITE DAMN YOU!!!!

Uhmmm... No it wasn't. It just copied the beginning and ending of my post, don't even remember what it was.

Remind me what your old picture was? This thread is going off-topic enough anyway.