Ethan795

Portal: TFV MapPack Level help (Videos)

73 posts in this topic

I dunno... Looks suspicious.

They made the same post in two threads - both related to the post. Besides, do you really think you'll get bots talking about detailed aspects of the game?

The bot is controlled by a human... (meaning it's not a bot yet)

...The human will keep using the bot, thus making him popular...

...Then, they activate the bot, and SPAM SPAM SPAM!!!!!

RvB ftw!

"Whats the 'A' stand for"

"Artificial"

".....whats the 'I' sta-"

"Intelligence!"

"oohh...what the 'A' stand for again?"

"............I fuckin hate you."

:D

I'm at the part where the voice says something about flinging yourself into space (1:30 seconds into the part 1 walkthrough). I've watched that section of the video over and over, but I simply don't understand what is going on or what I am doing wrong.

Could someone post something even an idiot could understand?

Is that Helping.dem demo file still around anywhere? Of course I wouldn't expect 2 year old links to work...

Try PMing whoever posted it, other than that I doubt it.

Is that Helping.dem demo file still around anywhere? Of course I wouldn't expect 2 year old links to work...

I'm a girl. And it's okay; I've started playing it blind. Another question, how can you tell where you are? I haven't seen a test chamber sign in ages. Right now I've just passed the "cube trampoline" test.

NEVERMIND. I checked TFV and it's chamber 26.

I'm a girl. And it's okay; I've started playing it blind. Another question, how can you tell where you are? I haven't seen a test chamber sign in ages. Right now I've just passed the "cube trampoline" test.

...out of curiosity, why'd you start that post "I'm a girl"? :blink:

...out of curiosity, why'd you start that post "I'm a girl"? :blink:

Someone replied (and in retrospect, maybe not to me) "Help this guy out" so I just wanted to say, I'm not male.

Well considering you posted in a video walkthrough thread I would suggest looking in the videos...

But since you asked, I'll just tell you.

First you need to make a falling loop from the ceiling to the floor next to you. Then, while falling, put the out portal exactly under the hole. You will go through the hole and inside the whole.. well, you'll get in.

It will take a few tries but if you try hard enough, it will work.

There is an easier way, put yellow portal right under that tube, then blue portal on a ceiling somewhere next to you, then enter the yellow portal, and while in the air put a blue portal right under yourself while you fall.

Sure, aaalways go for the EASY and RELIABLE way that won't get you hit on the head...

lazy.