NeatNit

Useful & LEGAL tools and software - Please keep posting

87 posts in this topic

Rocket Dock looks incredibly similar to Object dock...which I used to use and liked. Also the GIMP is great, but hard to learn, bad interface = no learning curve a 5 year old can follow :D.

hexpunK said:

Rocket Dock looks incredibly similar to Object dock...which I used to use and liked.

ObjectDock is very very similar to Rocket Dock, however...

"Price: FREE
Plus version available for $19.95"

Rocket Dock is 100% free for the full version.

Sorry folks, I'm not going to edit your stuff in anymore. Explained in first post. (not really explained :P)

I want to add some :D, okay for those of you who like security theres some programs for your USB flash drives you might like, you have Truecrypt (does Hard drives too, and seperate files)

http://www.truecrypt.org (I think).

and another freebie for iPods/ iPhones you can use sharepod (google it, I dont have a link). It lets you transfer your music back form your iPhone/iPod, good if you forget to backup when you delete some things.

I don't want to add it because people will start using it in Source games. For the love of quality videos, use Source Recorder (google it)

He was talking about Source Recorder. And no it's not.

Besides, the fact that FRAPS only allows IT'S OWN codec, which SUCKS, by the way even the full version doesn't have outside codec support, is 100% IDIOTIC.

I had FRAPS, I only used it for FPS readings and benching, but the FPS reading was inaccurate as heel when I compared it with net_graph, and yes the codec is uses fails miserably.

Awesome :D

Don't start spaming useless videos though :P

if anyone could post a good video editing software that would be nice. i've been looking for one thats relatively easy to use, and has a lot of features. the best i have seen so far is VideoStudio 11. i know Sony Vegas is pretty good, but its a little confusing at times.

TheKilling said:

YOU FORGOT X-FIRE!! HOW COULD YOU!
lol... random...

Doesn't like the Source engine that much I noticed, also kills the Steam in game community thing. But ti is easily.

hexpunK said:

Doesn't like the Source engine that much I noticed, also kills the Steam in game community thing. But ti is easily.

ya xfire is still pretty cool, but the steam community thing is trying to compete with it

sirwillis said:

if anyone could post a good video editing software that would be nice. i've been looking for one thats relatively easy to use, and has a lot of features. the best i have seen so far is VideoStudio 11. i know Sony Vegas is pretty good, but its a little confusing at times.