Patacorow

Portal comic! [not done]

46 posts in this topic

Ethan795 said:

If you want people to remain on topic, try commenting on your own work, responding to any feedback, updating the comic etc. otherwise the thread will just become inactive.

ok:
I think its awesome, funny, very very good, and sweet.
The two people who made this are geniuses!!!!!!! :beaver:

How do you know it's TWO people? Maybe it's 15 million, ever thought of that?

...Moron.

::'

And how do you know that no one hacked you two, posted some mega-link online, and 14,999,998 people entered that link and edited your stuff to improve them, HUH?!?!?!!?!?

Idiot.

::'

OZPruduction said:

Ethan795 said:

If you want people to remain on topic, try commenting on your own work, responding to any feedback, updating the comic etc. otherwise the thread will just become inactive.

ok:
I think its awesome, funny, very very good, and sweet.
The two people who made this are geniuses!!!!!!! :beaver:

You are just a braggart.

Yeah I am!

(Not seriously, you know I wasn't serious? right?)

NeatNit said:

Yeah! wait.. What?

Braggart = שוויצר = רברבן

I know that... I don't remember why I posted that.

good god. OZ can you stop bumping threads please. [posted here caz i just ignored most of the general forum--sorry guys OZs fault.]

Darko - how about just saying "stop bumping" you explain how to post more constructively? It's not very useful simply telling someone something is wrong unless you're going to help them better it. You've posted about OZ bumpingspamming several times now, irony hit you yet?

sorry Ethan. I'll try again shall I? Oz please stop bumping and spamming threads. To improve on this you should read the date stamp on each post and not use the enter key so much.

Wow. Just wow. This bot post is probably one of the most horrifying things I've seen lately. First of all - it's an ad of NG, freaking NG! How come they use such bots? And secondly, it just called WCS "this small site, lame which no one look at". I have no problem with small, but lame and "nobody looks at"? Mr. Bot, you've just crossed the line. Apologize.

lolz. dodge this *fires straight through Mr. Bot's Head* ha, he isn't the one we were looking for.

^ Spot the different movies.

The bots are just address farming by the looks of things, anyone got more spam mail recently? I've noticed an increase as the bots show up.

They're posting legit sites so obviously not getting paid for advertising.