Hen7

Coder needed for a one time job!

41 posts in this topic

Okay, so I got tired of moving from forum to forum asking for a coder with no reply so I'll go back to the source, here.

I'll be honest with you guys, I haven't worked on the mod for a LONG time, Not because I'm lazy and not because I got tired from working on it, because I'm stuck.

Ever since the ORANGE box came out I've been trying to update the mod engine to use the new 2007 source engine AKA Episode 2 instead of the HL2 one; new dynamic shadows, lighting, etc.

So I'm posting this here because people on this forum cares about NH2.

If you know, or know someone who know about Source coding, post here or PM me.

Seriously I consider this post as the last result, If I won't find a coder, I'm sorry to say that Nightmare House 2 is dead.

Gah... I better get my ass looking for someone.

Why did you capitalize ORANGE box?

If there's any money involved, I MIGHT have someone. PM me with an answer or something.

Yes there is, but not a lot, who is it?

And so far I finally found someone, just waiting for him to come online again.

Ah, we're saved! Life will continue to exist, mods will continue to be developed... All will carry on, as if nothing happened.

Though I believe someone killed himself when he read that first post in this thread, which is a perfectly reasonable thing to do in such a case.

By the way, if you make it as awesome and as high-performance as the PTFV mappack, you are GOD.

0rpheus said:

Oh boy, I'm glad you found someone Hen7. Thank you Corewarp, I hope you can make it, good luck!!!

Of course i can make it!

Money is on the table!

Right right... Well, according to that contract you signed, you need to use at least 90% of that money to buy Steam games to all the users of WCS.

It also says that if it is not enough, you will need to use the other 10% and maybe even some of your own money to finish all the users here.

Obviously, you must not use that money for your own games, it is in the contract too.

Doesn't seem like such a good idea now, huh?

Or an IMAGINARY contract?

Jeez, learn some social rules.

I'll have.. Umm... Well, I have everything I want.

Half-Life: Source please!

aww come on you can count the css you give me as my birthday present whisch by the way was yesterday