Koolfox

Rocking Fortress - Guest Project

47 posts in this topic

Zahmen said:

Rocking Fortress is amazing.
I made an account just to say that.
Great job Koolfox, it actually flows like a real album, and not just a bunch of songs.

Thanks dude :), sorry for the 1 month delay for replying to you.

Rocking Fortress is Awesome.

I gotta say this is the best stuff i've heard in a while, i listen to it all the time on my ipod.

I like AnA hAnA Ha part 2 and as bullet as fire the best :D

I listen to this all the time when i play TF2, it's really good

Just gettin an account to say that.

Edit:

I just gotta ask this, cause i've been thinking about makin my own material for a while now.

Do you have any suggestions what programs i should use? It would be a great help.

Nice work Koolfox, I love the album.

Hey, would you mind if I use the music in an Internet TV series I'm directing? You give me permission to use it and I'll throw you in the credits.

Side Note: The series is largely based on a combination of gaming and science-fiction. It's called Counter-Attack.

i don't get how to play it? i download it, and when it's downloaded it goes into my folder which i put it in and it says its a rar file and has a picture of the steam logo on it. then when i double click on it, it just go's on steam and does nothing.

this video will show you everything:

(link to be added later)

By the way, the cake is not a lie :caek:

Once you make the video, I'll probably be able to help you.

I downloaded your album today. Honestly? You good some good scores there, I like the rhythm and the feel of the songs, but the recording quality needs some work. I don't think it is even 192k, right at the first song I could hear static noise from my left speaker at the very end. The others aren't much better and some are painfully obvious that sound isn't very clear. It's sad to see good talent being a bit ruined by poor recording quality.

sibilla6 said:

I downloaded your album today. Honestly? You good some good scores there, I like the rhythm and the feel of the songs, but the recording quality needs some work. I don't think it is even 192k, right at the first song I could hear static noise from my left speaker at the very end. The others aren't much better and some are painfully obvious that sound isn't very clear. It's sad to see good talent being a bit ruined by poor recording quality.

That's your end, my end is crystal clear.

can you tell me what program i need to use to open the rocking fortress file after downloading it?

thanks

-tf2fanlol

Get winrar.

Try reading the thread next time!