Patacorow

Ball Adventure (DEMO)

11 posts in this topic

I had an awesome idea for a game, and I wanted to sell it only for 3$.

Its an adventure games where you are a revived ball and you have to destroy the evil Ball World empire before they take over...

...Sound epic...

...Anyway its really cool and you just gotta test it. Iv'e released a lame demo which all it includes is only weapons. No levels. No enemies. No cheats. No music.

This is more like a test then a demo but... Its fun seeing the weapons... I should really create a good demo.

Download here: http://www.freewebs....medownloads.htm

Enjoy!

Don't forget comments!

And please tell me how can I make a good demo.

P.S.: Im already working on it, there are already levels enemies cheats and all stuff. its close to finish. So if you tell me a good idea to a demo don't give me good ideas for the engine. -_-

Well, I tried it and the weapons are cool, only one problem.

Most notably with the wizard wand thing and the fire, when you shoot and change the direction of where you look, it follows you. So you can for example burn one enemy, then just turn around and you kill another one. I think after you shoot, the shot should be independent. Also it should be possible to walk into your own fire.

NeatNit said:

Well, I tried it and the weapons are cool, only one problem.

Most notably with the wizard wand thing and the fire, when you shoot and change the direction of where you look, it follows you. So you can for example burn one enemy, then just turn around and you kill another one. I think after you shoot, the shot should be independent. Also it should be possible to walk into your own fire.

Ill work on that.

Where are the levels?, I'm just standing outside of the house with all the weapons and can't leave the place.

But he sent me an old version some time ago, and there was.

Oh I just saw he said there is nothing.

That's pretty stupid.

The stuff i sent you was a sneak peak of the full version ::'

EDIT: I told you that its good that im having comments. Now it gives me an idea:

Im gonna add some levels to the demo, but only some levels!

Oh yeah, also the chainsaw needs a better animation, for some reason it doesn't look like the chain is moving at all! I think a blur would be good enough... But probably not :

NeatNit said:

Oh yeah, also the chainsaw needs a better animation, for some reason it doesn't look like the chain is moving at all! I think a blur would be good enough... But probably not :

Done.