Fortet

Portal font?

23 posts in this topic

Well, I don't believe the special 'O' is part of it, it was probably edited in. I never noticed anything different in any font in Portal... But if it exists it should be in the GCF file.

GCFScape is blocked by Norton? 0_o

And Ido and/or Hen have it, they used it in the flash version (turned it red)

But AVG messes with Steam.

Did my best... sorry, but I can't save in any other vector format than a Fireworks PNG. IF you can convert it, good luck. :D

If you want something changed, just ask. :)

The font I used in the preview was Arial Black. (not bold)

Preview:

Posted Image

This zip file contains:

-A blue Fireworks PNG portal image (the basic O)

-An orange version of the same image

-A blue preview

-An orange preview

-A blue portal that is the size of the one in the text preview

-An orange portal that is the size of the one in the text preview

Hope this is what you wanted. :D

Oh, and for whatever reason, I made the bigger portals a perfect size for a dock icon png. XD (256x256)

Does anyone know how to make the signs out of letters and stuff like in this link and at the bottom corner

if anyone has those or knows how to make them can you please tell me. ty

I'm not even going to try to click that link. It looks like a noob trying to get views.

So you want to make ascii art eh?

I edited THIS font

(The font of portal [without the O]) and changed the capital O with the symbol

(images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZhxc0He3xSG5J3o3YNjsUtpQtNeG0NHZlinQZZa5uBcPesbjm [Not coloured of course :P ])

DOWNLOAD IT HERE

don't trust the link? it leads to here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6gm4paulo9r35at/PORTALfont.ttf

Welcome to the WeCreateStuff forums :)

Whilst I appreciate you're helping someone, this thread hasn't been posted in since April last year. Please read the rules.

I see nothing wrong with a bump when it's this awesome.

Good job clap2times!! :)

Whilst no doubt he's the only person to actually provide what the OP was requesting, the creator of this thread hasn't logged into their account here since Jul 31 2008...

Who cares? It's a cool font!

Why in god's name are you using Norton? Avast or AVG. Both are free. Norton is bloated and slows everything down.

Panda is the answer to everything not free but I haven't had a virus in a lot of time

Me, I'm using Kaspersky and recommend it to everyone I know. It's one of the best out there, and my computer never had a problem. Never got hacked, never got a virus, and it never interfered with any of my gaming. Flawless.

Never heard of Panda, but I just googled it and it's only an antivirus, right? Not saying that's a bad thing (if you're saying it does a good job, I believe you), but Kaspersky Internet Security is an all-in-one awesome.

Welcome to the WeCreateStuff forums :)

Whilst I appreciate you're helping someone, this thread hasn't been posted in since April last year. Please read the rules.

Sorry about that, didn't realize that the last post was so long ago, better look more carefully next time :P

Thanks!!!!

Also, I have another version where the lowercase o is the aperture science logo... any takers? I'm happy to upload it :D (It will be a different name to this one... what should i be? "Portal with ASL" [aperture science logo]? or you could also delete the other one and I call it the same thing. Any suggestions?

Me, I'm using Kaspersky and recommend it to everyone I know. It's one of the best out there, and my computer never had a problem. Never got hacked, never got a virus, and it never interfered with any of my gaming. Flawless.

Never heard of Panda, but I just googled it and it's only an antivirus, right? Not saying that's a bad thing (if you're saying it does a good job, I believe you), but Kaspersky Internet Security is an all-in-one awesome.

I use Kaspersky too ^-^

I uploaded my other font cause a friend wanted it

Has a aperture science symbol (ApertureScienceLogo_transparent.png) as small o and portal symbol as big o as stated before, it's named the same as the first one, so if you have the first one installed you may have to uninstall it([Windows XP and lower] [vista and 7]) If you want both and would like me to rename one of them just tell me.

Any ideas of other symbols/things that could be characters in the font?

EDIT: I am an idiot, forgot to put the link in :P

DOWNLOAD IT HERE