Patacorow

Ball Adventure (PROGRESS) EXCLUSIVE

Good progress and game?   7 members have voted

1. 1. Good progress and game?

• Yes!
    • No!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

46 posts in this topic

I posted this as a new thread cause its barely related to teh demo.

Ball Adventure - Not the full version. Almost!

Im very excited about releasing ball adventure already and I wanted you guys to check out the progress. I know its not good, its not even close to be done. Ive also did what NeatNit asked me to do: I added a blur to teh saw ::'

Anyway, I know its really glitchy and has bugs but ITS NOT DONE.

Download here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/kgbgzd - FIXED

If not working: http://fs06n5.sendsp...gzd/balladv.exe

RapidShare: http://rapidshare.co...059/balladv.exe

Warning: THIS IS EXCLUSIVE FOR WECREATESTUFF. DO NOT GIVE THIS FILE TO ANYONE, ONLY MEMBERS OF THIS SITE CAN HAVE THE PROGRESS!!! ALSO DO NOT SHOW IT TO ANYONE. Duh.

Controls:

Arrow keys = Move

Space bar = Jump

X = View all weapons

Z = Attack with selected weapon

1 - 8 = Weapon select

| = Load from last checkpoint

W = Cheat console

COMMENTS PLEASE. 8)

Note: Do not Load a game untill you have created a new one. It created terrible glitches.

"Sorry, the file you requested is not available.

The file has been deleted by the uploader. sendspace is not able to help you in this matter."

This has come a long way, very good to see.

The bug Neat reported last time about the fire for the staff changing direction when you turn around is still there, it applies to the bow and arrow too.

The choice of weapons is good, a nice variety.

The music after you go through the teleporter is significantly louder than the music before, that's a bit odd as the volume suddenly jumps up.

On a side note, why does every flash game feature techno music?

For some reason it stops downloading after about 13 MB and I can't play D:

Edit: Alright downloaded it some other way. Cool, give us some console commands! ^^

All I found is "die" which gives you mega super powers and everyone that you see dies within 5 seconds. AWESOME! :P

Now give me some more.

Oh yeah, you should make them not case sensitive (DIE, Die, stuff like that don't work).

Too much computer security installed, or you just can't click the right button.

Then it's the first case: too much security.

Try to take a picture and show it to us, to prove it. :P

The unknown publisher is not the problem. Try redownloading the file. When it's done make sure it's 16.1 MB.

Console commands

----------------------

sandals - Give all weapons. Once you collect a new weapon the unfair ones will be deleted.

phantom - Be a ghost. FOREVER.

god - WARNING. This will really spoil it. Makes u kill everything you touch.

stinkyman - Be a stick figure!

stinkyburger - Big ball

html - Tiny ball.

omg - Waaaaaaaaay too much candy 0_o

yigal - Fat and short ball

undead - the name says it.

ENOUGH! No more cheats.

the dl wont work

"The file is not currently available. Our support staff have been notified and we hope to resolve the problem shortly. Please try again later."

that comes up

Pata, that site keeps messing up. First the file was misteriously deleted, now it's unavailable.. Get a new host!

As for your problem, I had a different problem downloading it so I had to bypass the site and download it remotely through rapidshare. I didn't delete it yet, if you want a link. Speed will be bad, but it's better than nothing. Unless you have a premium account, of course.

Edit: Seems to be working for me, so either it's been fixed or it's just you. Here's the link if it's still not working!

http://rapidshare.co...059/balladv.exe

NeatNit said:

Pata, that site keeps messing up. First the file was misteriously deleted, now it's unavailable.. Get a new host!

As for your problem, I had a different problem downloading it so I had to bypass the site and download it remotely through rapidshare. I didn't delete it yet, if you want a link. Speed will be bad, but it's better than nothing. Unless you have a premium account, of course.

Edit: Seems to be working for me, so either it's been fixed or it's just you. Here's the link if it's still not working!
http://rapidshare.co...059/balladv.exe

I am NOT going to be a premium 8) . Thanks anyways!!

You don't need a premium to download, you need a premium to download faster!!

Hey wait a minute... You're not even in a position to need to download this file!

Get the heck outta here! :P

Is there anything after the room with the statue?

Lol, Im currently working on the final boss, where you fight him with the MEGASWORD. You can get the MEGASWORD with a console cheat so I did it and took some screenshots.

supa1ux7.jpg

supa2pv4.png

supa3zj4.png

No more spoiling. :huy:

Actually, you get this sword on the final boss...

I just thought about it.... Its just like half life, you lose all your weapons at the final stages and one weapon turns super. :D lol.

Anyway I just wanted to test it so if there will be a next progress release and you want the console command:

megatiming

Thats the command. By the way the sword has a special attack, every few minute, it comes up with an auto / special charge up. Sometimes it auto, sometimes its user-functioned, but yet it fills the screen with awesome thunders :D