redeyesmaster

multi player team fortrass

13 posts in this topic

ok well i was thinking and seting things up...

what if you could play this game a lil bit like runescape, halo ce, or other games where you look for a game then you play it make freinds and be able to have fun doing it i know, i know...

"isn't it the same thing as what team fortrass is allready?"

no straght up no! in my idea it is a 1D game. (for those of you that dont know what that is it is a game that is looked at from above the lv, or your playaer but just by a few feet that way it dont mess up the hole game) and you can only play with 2, 4, or even 6 players at the same time.

if not all that then just a simple game almost the same and all but just with out the team fortress abilities like picking a class why not a nother valver game that isn't muti player? for instance half life, or if you can think of any thing for it try portal i know that would be really hard to do,

but one thing i always wanted no mader what you bass the game off of you should always have an easter egg (inside joke) in the game and put in the portal gun and the gravity gun also in the same game so you can shoot stuff though the portals, and ctf (flag games) would be going really fast but really fun!

this is just a few of my many ideas and trust me they will keep coming so when ever you see that i posted a new forum plz read trust me it will be worth it and you could learn something about a new game there coming out with if they take my ideas :proud:

well time for me to say good bye...

for know.

Just to let you know I hate runescape.

The idea is great but do you have any idea how hard it would be to do this, the multulpayer component would need a server and nobody I know has a server big enough to run something like that.

You're not alone.

Recent studies have proven that 99.9999999999999999999999999% of the people on Earth hate Runescape.

I'm not making it up.

Note: Everything under tags in this post is a complete lie.

well that is a good point about the server and all and im not saying that it should play like runscape i just needed something to compare it to...

any way i would really like the idea to work and all but i also do under stad it would take some major time for all it to work and to take out all of the bugs/glitches but when finished it would be sweet to play with freinds acrost the us and uk and others well i would like it if they helped me on the idea and i wouldn't mined if the even take the idea as long as it was made i would be fine with that on its own.

Umm... I *think* it wasn't a COMPLETELY useless bump...

Edit: Ah, Casual Collective... I remember when it was invite-only and had like 3 or 4 games...

Good times...

redeyesmaster said:

in my idea it is a 1D game.

Isn't runescape 3d and what he's describing 2d?

He doesn't understand this shit at all.

But yeah, that was a useless bump.

FoXoF said:

redeyesmaster said:

in my idea it is a 1D game.

Isn't runescape 3d and what he's describing 2d?

He doesn't understand this shit at all.

But yeah, that was a useless bump.

I know, firstly a 1D game would be damn near impossible to create, yet alone a shooter.

Also I'm not really following...the point of this? Are you requesting this game is made if so eh, I can see where this is going.

This guy is wierd. I mean. He can't spell Team Fortress, likes Runescape (even having an account is bad enough.) doesn't know that 1D is a dot, he is describing 2D and doesn't realise Runescape is 3D and his idea makes no sense and wants to add weapons to the game (that is both impossible to create and pointless) that would ruin the whole point of it anyway! And he thinks everyone on here lives in the US & UK. So, to cut a long comment short, no your idea is not feesable and neither are you.