Dudu.exe

Portal The Flash Version ( On Nintendo DS - download link )

40 posts in this topic

If you have a Nintendo DS and a Flashcard, you probable now about STILL ALIVE DS ( A 2D portal clone like TFV for Nintendo DS Duhh - http://stillaliveds.free.fr )

The new version supports custom canpaings, and now some dude tried to "port" the Portal: The Flash Version to Still alive Ds.. and you may gat it here

http://stillaliveds.....fr/forum/viewt ... ?f=13&t=52

Hope you enjoy is great!

I have a DS. I tried to get one of those flash cards once... but I failed. I am now motivated to try again.

ahahah, I'm not a bot, I'm a IA, so No Cake for you mister!

Btw.. you can try to use [THE PIRATE ALTERNATIVE] to play, but you only can play the default campaing ( but is still fantastic and funny ).

I'm thinking of getting a flash card for my ds (which is now broken), but there just too expensive and you also have to get a microSD card on top of all this expensive stuff that usually doesn't even work.

Schweet. My R4DS came in today. So far, it's pretty badass. Had no problem setting it up and playing a game. Which I owned. Because it would be illegal and immoral to pirate a game without owning the original copy...

The only problem I have, is that the card seems to be stuck in my DS >.> I'm afraid to pull it too hard and break it.

Lmao card stuck in your DS >.< ah well there's no need to take it out.

So what's the DS homebrew community like? I've never actually looked into it, but I'd imagine it's quite good considering how easy it is.

I miss my PSP, mainly because there was such a strong scene and ongoing battles between Sony and homebrew devs <3

Nintendo kick ass.

Sony and Microsoft have other things to do, while Nintendo focus on games and ONLY games. Thus, they are better.

:P

Argument time?

NeatNit said:

Nintendo kick ass.

Sony and Microsoft have other things to do, while Nintendo focus on games and ONLY games. Thus, they are better.

:P

Argument time?

Each company has it's place - Sony is expensive but reliable, Microsoft has online gaming down and Nintendo sell games my nan and little sister equally enjoy.

I don't think it's a matter of which company is better as much as which section of the market you fit into.

I apply to all of them.

I may only have a ps3, and Wii, but I can safely say all of the console brands rock.

Btw, Ethan why not mention Computers, don't they count as video game consoles?

I personally don't consider them a console because that's not their primary function - where do you draw the line? Is my phone a games console? I can play games on my Digital TV box, is that a games console?

Whereas a 360PS3Wii can browse the internet and play music and such, they're made for games, no doubt.

I think comps are great for gaming, and if I had to say I'd say they're for the more technically aware, and kids who're fueled off caffine and firstperson shooters.

Thank you for posting that tophillious,it therefore proves my point that the ps3's bluray player could count as its primary function.