Hen7

Sleep paralysis

33 posts in this topic

No, nothing you need to get checked. It's common..

I've experienced it before a few times, it's freaky as hell. I can't remember it very well, it hasn't happened to me for a while, but before I went to university I used to share a room with my bro, and I remember hearing him talking to my sister and not being able to...well, do anything, it was as if I had no control over anything my body did, but I could still try to move, it just didn't work.

Ever watch that movie "Awake"? It's about this guy who undergoes heart surgery, but the anesthetics don't put him under so he can still feel the pain.

...that would suck

Tophillious said:

Ever watch that movie "Awake"? It's about this guy who undergoes heart surgery, but the anesthetics don't put him under so he can still feel the pain.

...that would suck
I saw that in a newspaper once. It must have been a nightmare.

About the sleeping thing - I think I got that once, when I was really really young. I barely remember it at all, but IIRC I could (barely) move my arms. I tried to scream but couldn't. It was over after a few seconds. So maybe it was some other thing.

But seriously, 5 times? You should get more sleep.

Hen7 said:

http://en.wikipedia....Sleep_paralysis
Got my fifth one today, after having a bad dream only my brain woke up and my body still slept, I heard people talking near my bed and tried to scream, open my eyes and move.
Unpleasant feeling.
Did anyone else experience this shit before?

You have a lot of sleeping problems.

I think I've experience this before, once after an operation on my leg, and once for no apparet reason, it's damn freaky. Not being able to move sucks hard :(

When I was really young, that's what I thought happens after you die - you can hear, feel (and see if your eyes happen to be open) everything but cannot do anything about it.

Sucks to be buried... Or burned :S

TheNoiseExplosion said:

Hen dies when Hen wants to.
Hen dies when God wants fun to end.