Patacorow

For people who play spore.

7 posts in this topic

Yes this is a question for people who play spore. PLEASE don't keep posting here "Spore sucks balls" or "spore is phail" messages cause It's barely related D: Also don't post any "I don't play spore" and stuff. PLEASE!!! :(

(Read this only if you understand XD)

You see... so far Im in space stage. I got into the center of the galaxy and blabla... But geuss what... I managed to find the grox homeworld (Told ya, you need to play spore), and destroy all cities on it. Then I colonised that planet and terraformed it to 3 so in case that planet gets busted it wouldn't be colonised by the grox empire all over again.

But yet... I do have many colonies near the center of the galaxy but I really need to end this war with the retarded grox, ONCE AND FOR ALL. They keep attacking me and I keep attacking them. THEY ARE MY TOTALLY SWORN ENEMIES D: . So... anyone can give me a good Idea how to defeat those retards? XD

Urgent...

...Cause now they keep killing me and I respawn at the center of the galaxy... SPAWN KILLING ME... :mad:

HELP!

Patacorow said:

HELP!

On topic, I'm in the beginning of the space stage and believe I will be stuck there for a long time.

Not saying it's hard, I won't be playing.

NeatNit said:

Patacorow said:

HELP!

On topic, I'm in the beginning of the space stage and believe I will be stuck there for a long time.

Same Only I Care About My Creations

SOICAMC

(don't just caps every first letter, it's wrong.)

Patacorow said:

Yes this is a question for people who play spore. PLEASE don't keep posting here "Spore sucks balls" or "spore is phail" messages cause It's barely related D: Also don't post any "I don't play spore" and stuff. PLEASE!!! :(

Please. STOP. NOW!

Edit: I changed my fucking singarture for fucking sakes.