Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sirwillis

video?

are videos OK?   8 members have voted

1. 1. are videos OK?

• yes
    • no

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 posts in this topic

i see everyone making games and song albums (which is sweet btw) and i was just wondering if videos were OK. i like making game-related videos but i havent really gotten around to making one really. so if i do make one i might just post it here?

Any creations are welcome.

Except ones that come out of your rear.

alright cool ill try making a good video. this will probably not be as cool as i think it will be because it would be my first one haha. but ill give it a shot

By the way, this should be in You Create Stuff. Other projects is for WeCreateStuff's stuff. Like retarded movies.

i dont know im using garrys mod to make a half-life themed video. it has aliens (WHOA!) and i guess the captain goes crazy and dies. then of course the black guy dies first (besides captain) and then they push a nuclear explosion button and everyone dies? something along those lines

hexpunK said:

Generic Garrysmod video ftw! I'm not black, but I always wonder, why do they die first?

haha i have no idea but its a classic part to movies, so its in there. i made it i just have to add sound (people talking)