gordonfreemannr2

Any tips?

12 posts in this topic

Hi there! I just loved the map! Mostly cuz it was well made. I didn't really find NH1 That scary.. But maybe cuz I had already seen it on youtube. I didn't know what it was by then XD. Oh well.

So I simply took a look at your map NH:Remake. And I thougt it was awesome! I decompiled it just to see how the special effects were made. But as I saw the sequence with the girl sitting down, standing up and then running.I still don't really get how you did that. I was pretty close solving it. But... Well it went really messed up. I wanted a girl to sit at a wall close to the spawn. Then rise and run away. and as you look where she was going she's gone... And what happened instead was: She wasn't there, then she just popped up (not sitting) and running away... I tried setting the pre idle animation to sit_ground... Then the entry was sit_ground_to_idle. Then I didn't choose any ''action'' animation. If you want I can send you ''Hen mazolski'' my two maps. One is just a small room where I tried the script and the other one is my project. I recommend playing the map in garrysmod. (If you have gmod that is) Or else the map gets really messed up. Please respond and take a look at my map. I would be very happy if you even made a tutorial and put it on youtube! Well then bye and good luck with NH2!!!

( I will only send my map if you want me to. I would really like you to tell my what I should change or maybe put in :D )

DON'T DO IT!!!!

All Moshe wants is to STEAL YOUR IDEA!!! Then make a similar map, extremely smaller in filesize.

By the way im an idiot!!! :ftwtf:

Umm dude.. Hen7 would never do that... Btw I was inspired by HIM! XD

So he can't really steam my idea.. But yea sure it's my own map and some own ideas. I just thought his effects were awesome and tried making my own map... So there it is.. like... yea. But I'm not 'stealing' his work. I'm inspired by him. Oh and Hen? Are NH2 played inside an hospital or something? cuz my map is. And I didn't know of NH2 before I started making my map.

Gordon I merged your post - use the edit button next time.

Oh and ignore NeatNit, that's just a general statement, the golden rule of navigating these forums if you will ;)

ok guys! Now I've got another question! I was thinking that I might need some scary music in my map :D Any ideas where I can find some or do you know any free music making software? Like cubase (but free AND LEGAL!)

(PS! I don't mean that cubase is illegal. I meant that I want a free music making software and that it won't be illegal to download it and so on. I think you get it.)