Ido

The official bullshit thread

1,515 posts in this topic

In general they reference each other a lot. aha. Yeah i heard about the references (Crowbar talk, Lambdas (probably spelt wrong).

Awesome, I never knew Half Life had penetrated the film industry that much. Considering barely anyone I know actually knows what it is.

I never watched Lost, but I do know about that screen with the numbers in EP2. That's it.

NeatNit said:

I never watched Lost, but I do know about that screen with the numbers in EP2. That's it.

Same here.

elitehakor said:

NeatNit said:

Same here.

Same here 2

Lost is fucking stupid.

The show should have ended after the first series. All this bullcrap they got into is stupid. It's sensationalist money making bollocks.

I think it's only this popular because of the same reason EA is - lots and LOTS of commercials, and (well I have no proof of this,) subliminal messaging. SERIOUSLY, how can EA sell and resell and repackage and RESELL AND REPACKAGE AND RESELL AND SLIGHTLY CHANGE AND RESELL AND GBKRNSFVNLRSGHNA:EGLHWHRGLADGHFN:LRAHL: FDVAKDFDSA=FAS F AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheNoiseExplosion said:

Hey, hexpunk, how sbout you be my co-mapper.

I need someone with experience.

I could be, but I don't have the SDK back yet, I haven't got round to downloading it after my reformat, also I seem to have lost half my ability, other than error fixing.

Hen7 said:

TheNoiseExplosion said:

In cloverfield, you can hear the Overwatch on one of the radios.

At what part?

It was at the part where the army guy talks to the refugees, and tells them theres a helicopter they need to get to.

TheNoiseExplosion said:

Hen7 said:

TheNoiseExplosion said:

At what part?

It was at the part where the army guy talks to the refugees, and tells them theres a helicopter they need to get to.

video or it didnt happen

OZPruduction said:

I have a serius problem in TF2, whenever I get into it, it never shows me the servers!!!! NEVER!!! I can only see the maps my friends are playing in and the maps that are on my favs!!! HELP, this is being for allmost like 2 years! and I still couldn't fix this!!!!

elitehakor said:

TheNoiseExplosion said:

Hen7 said:

TheNoiseExplosion said:

At what part?

video or it didnt happen

No, I'm not going to waste my time with that.

CAN'T YOU JUST GOOGLE IT?

No way to prove this wrong (or right) unless you just sit down and watch the movie. Or at least the scene he mentioned.

hexpunK said:

Reinstall it?

You think I didn't tried?? I said it is happenning for something like 2 years! Don't you think I even formatted my comp in this two years?