Ido

The official bullshit thread

1,515 posts in this topic

Religeon is like a knife. You can use it as a weapon to harm other people. Or you can take it and use it as a tool to help make peoples' lives better. Which will you do?

I'm not so judgemental about the Bible. It doesn't extremely affect my views of religion, and if nothing else, it's a good read, as literature.

I personally don't like the idea of heaven and hell. When my life ends, I just want it to end.

It looks like the kind of games that might be a little fun at first, if already familiar gameplay, and gets REALLY boring after a while. Don't know if that's because it's EA, TF2-like or if it just doesn't look that good.

PS what other EA games are "Play4Free"? I'd be very surprised if there are more than 2 atm.

I know, I've read about it somewhere, but so is every other free to play game out there (especially MMOs, which Heroes seems to be too influenced from)

But the main game is free.

TF2 is turning into an MMO. It's pretty fun though since you can only store 50 unlockables and valve have included a whole system for finding, trading and deleting items. They even have "levels".

Ima looking forward to when tf2 has enough weapons for trading to become commonplace.

News: in the new boards we might make more posts per page = this page is a lie (which is also why I'm not locking this and starting new yet!). But this is still not final, my main concern here is all kinds of mentions about a certain page rather than a post number.

As you wish. First one to see this message is the new OP for BS Thread #2.