Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hen7

Some new NH2 media

38 posts in this topic

Hen7 said:

8800gt
Say FoXoF, do you think the dynamic shadows will work for SM 2.0 cards?

I think it might, if I remember correctly SM 3 is fairly new, and Source has to compensate for the older cards until HL3, so they would surely have a feature like that running on SM2...I really can't remember the details.

Hen7 said:

I didn't had dynamic shadows in my old sm2 card.

Oh, maybe some SM 2 cards have dynamic shadow support. I'm sure my nasty old onboaard was capable on dynamic shadowing in some form.

Radeon HD 4580 here :P

It does its job well, however I need to figure out why it crashes all the time. I've been told it has less to do with it than other stuff.

(Yes, the Graphics card crashes. Not the games, the card. Some of the games do, however, crash in the process but sometimes I can just get back into them.)

NeatNit said:

Radeon HD 4580 here :P

It does its job well, however I need to figure out why it crashes all the time. I've been told it has less to do with it than other stuff.

(Yes, the Graphics card crashes. Not the games, the card. Some of the games do, however, crash in the process but sometimes I can just get back into them.)

Check the temps, update your drivers, clean it (vacuums are good, but compressed air cans are better), if ti still doesn't work, punch it and send it back saying you got coffee over it or something.

I want a HD 4870X2 :(, or a GTX260 (I think that's the name, or a higher number for ultimate powah!)

pilster123 said:

I have a XFX Geforce GTX 285 1GB video memory.
A good dual core processor
4gb of ram so i should be ok =)

Have you ever been burgled/mugged?