NESTEL34

nestel_fun_maps:map pack for prey

9 posts in this topic

hi everyone

I am currently working on the packages of maps to prey i really want to share in my progres

Currently there is one picture other pictures if the time will come

glroom1.jpg

(i in the big left picture on top the ohter is my frindes)

דרך הגב לקחתי את הקטע של הצחוקים ובגלל זה פרסמתי את התמנות של חברים כאות פתיח למפות שאני ישעה

מקווה שזה יצא יפה ומעניין ודרך הגב זה אם משחקיות חדשה לסינגל פלייר

it's new gameplay to the singal player mode

chack fo updeta

david

אוהב אותכם ואת כל הקהילה בארץ

דוד נסטל

NESTEL34 said:

דרך הגב לקחתי את הקטע של הצחוקים ובגלל זה פרסמתי את התמנות של חברים כאות פתיח למפות שאני ישעה

מקווה שזה יצא יפה ומעניין ודרך הגב זה אם משחקיות חדשה לסינגל פלייר
Translation:
By the way I went for a funny theme which is why I published the pictures of friends.

Hope it came out nice and interesting and by the way (דרך אגב זה דרך אגב) it's with new singleplayer gameplay.

I hope you got permission from your friend to put his picture in your mod, and more importantly - showing it online.

And just so you know, this community isn't JUST from Israel, there are some people from USA as well, for example.

I don't have Prey, but the picture looks cool :D

I really like the Prey engine, the lighting and effects are awesome, which is why i want to buy the game, so I can use the POWAH! Still looks pretty decent, does the editor work like Hammer for Source?

hexpunK said:

I really like the Prey engine, the lighting and effects are awesome, which is why i want to buy the game, so I can use the POWAH! Still looks pretty decent, does the editor work like Hammer for Source?

i dont konw to use Hammer bat i can tal you thet the work on gtkradiant(editor of id tech games and gunz) is esey and fun

its like radiant of cod4 only more esey i can help you if you want

good luck

david

Gunz's lame, very very lame, so much.....

It looks like it's Hammer, because if you look on the ceiling you can see that it is painted just like the walls are.

I never played Prey, what is it? a horror game? is a demo available for download?

OZPruduction said:

It looks like it's Hammer, because if you look on the ceiling you can see that it is painted just like the walls are.

I never played Prey, what is it? a horror game? is a demo available for download?

It seems to be a mixture of horror and action, a bit like Bioshock was. I don't know if there are demos, but I want one too.

OZPruduction said:

yes this have a demo bat you canot make mods to the demo (it's for all id tech game thet demo is one package!)

im sorry :sad::ashy: ::'

Hang on, I think I played Prey but I'm not sure...

Are you a Native American dude? And you can like, leave your body and walk up walls and shit?

If so, I really liked the gameplay but the story sucked...

Ethan795 said:

Hang on, I think I played Prey but I'm not sure...

Are you a Native American dude? And you can like, leave your body and walk up walls and shit?

If so, I really liked the gameplay but the story sucked...

yeah thats the game, shame the story sucked, but the gameplay does seems awesome, I mean, come on, who DOESN'T want to walk up walls.