eXeC

www.foebia.info

40 posts in this topic

Just created a webcomic recently.

Feel free to browse what I've added to it so far and it'd be nice if people could start a discussion flowing on it's forums too.

Cheers,

Yeah, a few of those comics were pretty shit. Was just getting some content in before I started it. I'll make sure to only add funny stuff in future.

TheNoiseExplosion said:

Pretty funny, I like how it just seems like doodles someone made in class.

The doodle style of the comic came from lazyness.
The on paper during class style of the website just happened. I did the logo in the doodle style and the paper on desk just seemed to fit.

Ethan795 said:

I know someone who basically did this and was given good marks.

The question was "define, using examples, the term bravery"
Please learn to look around! A perma-link to a comic is this: http://www.foebia.in...p?p=comic&id=22
not this:
http://www.foebia.in...comic.php?id=22

It's written at the bottom of every comic!

These are pretty good, well most of them. Yay for random comics :3. (P.S. For a cookie, compile this into an iComics app for me and my jailbroken iPhone)

Companion Cube said:

Whoops.

Hey, wasn't there a delete post button at some point in the past? :(

If you want your post as NN deleted you have to log on as him not cube...if you still can't do it just pm me what you want deleted.

Oh and as for your permalink BS...wtf. I linked straight to the image...how could that be wrong?

Ooh! Revenue, I see a new game on your Steam game list *Coughgarrysmod* and or a new games consle for your games consle collection or a new toilet for your, eerm, toilet collection? Anyway, cool comic!

*bumping*

Is it dead? ): Do you need a new hosting? I liked some of the stuff on there, I can set you up something on wcs if you like.