OZPruduction

Duke Nukem Forever = Cancelled

What do you think?   8 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• :D
    • D:
    • CAAAAAKE!!!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

29 posts in this topic

That's it, it was cancelled, 3D Realms shut down, and Duke Nukem was cancelled, well, I never liked it anyway :

BUT: Right after it was cancelled, pictures of it were unleashed, it kinda looks pretty good:

Article_Paragraph_Thumb_2186323.jpg

Do you really believe that DNF was ever alive?

Well the Valve time page needs changing now doesn't it, there was that reference to this going gold and all.

hexpunK said:

OZ, why are all your threads Polls recently?
And why am I always an option. I am NEVER an option! Also, who gives a f*** about Duke Nukem. Lol. See yerz. :mrgreen: EDIT. But those are some arse ham graphics. Nice looking map too!

Hen7 said:

It's a marketing trick, believe me, this shit is alive.
That's Hen's only post in the topic. Where does it mention DOOM?

OZPruduction said:

Meh, one reason, this forum will die if someone won't open topics AND polls :-

Nah this forum will die when the only topics oppened are a load of shit and just get spammed that way the audience attracted are a bunch of retards and the cycle continues...

Ethan795 said:

OZPruduction said:

Meh, one reason, this forum will die if someone won't open topics AND polls :-

Nah this forum will die when the only topics oppened are a load of shit and just get spammed that way the audience attracted are a bunch of retards and the cycle continues...

Like that will ever happen.

Just got you confused with OzProduction who keeps creating these weird polls. I was actually referring to the poll connected to this thread, not your post.

Sorry

NESTEL34 said:

what you dont konw???:rofl: 3dr back with "smaller studio" and oprete as a commpeny

3D Realms said:

"... 3D Realms (3DR) has not closed and is not closing. ... Due to lack of funding, however, we are saddened to confirm that we let the Duke Nukem Forever (DNF) development team go on May 6th,... While 3DR is a much smaller studio now, we will continue to operate as a company and continue to licence and co-create games based upon the Duke Nukem franchise. ... Take-Two

Hen7 said:

It's a marketing trick, believe me, this shit is alive.

...No Dukem Nukem Forever was stupid. A Stupid game about,big guns,aliens (weird ass ones by that.) and strippers.