Cubie

I can has Echoes spoilers?

33 posts in this topic

Plz. We can't wait much longer! Is it based on anything? How long is it gonna be? Are you working in Valve time?

Don't worry CAAA- er Cubie, I hacked Hen's computer and stole this picture.

Just don't tell Hen.

scrn1_ox.jpg

I had to blur it so he wouldn't recognize it.

Cubie, your in no position to make bargains. You're not going to get "spoilers" at most you'll just get another teaser to make it worse.

Spam more and you're gonna get banned again anyway.

I don't know much in the way of spoilers, but rumor has it that it's a game and it has something to do with We Create Stuff

Hen7 said:

Spoiler:
It's a rickroll
LIEZ

Here's a spoiler from Left 4 Dead that Hen and Ido snuck in when they infiltrated Valve to steal their voodoo idols:

l4d_farm03_bridge0000.jpg

P.S. I need to resize this - EDIT: DONE

P.P.S. Hee hee that guy's name is Bubba the Love Sponge

P.P.P.S. I won this one I do believe.

.eXeC! said:

You lost the game.

1. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

2. Foxof, when did you changed your name to .eXeC!? and how you did it?!

It's the ingame alias I use. FoXoF is an old alias.

I hacked the forum via mysql injection to change it.

<3 PHPBB's security flaws.

lol and I thought Hen did it for you. Oh well. *goes to make another backup before evil hackers find out*

Oh and Echoes is going good. Act I is going to be epic. It really shows so many games I've been inspired by when I grew up. Oh and the rest of them Acts too, but yes as stated before it's an episodic release. Echoes's website is already operating but we've not published it yet.

I am well aware of how long the development of Echoes has been since the first announcement, but believe me it's finally getting closer. Rest assured the two other acts won't take as long to make after the first one is out.

I still have no idea wtf echoes even is. I just know it's some flash game in dev. Maybe I should get a leaked copy off TPB. :P

I just did some Googling, and learnt some stuff I didn't know about Echoes, there is actually some screen shots out there...but they're hidden not in an image format...

Ethan, I suppose you're referring to the talk I gave about Echoes a lil bit about WCS past in the latest ISOC convention. Yeah, I even showed an early version footage there :P That's not in the presentation though.

All the info in the presentation isn't forbidden or anything (anymore), it'll all gonna be in the website that was supposed to be up few weeks ago. We just faced a few issues, but it's all good now and should be up pretty soon.

.eXeC! said:

It's the ingame alias I use. FoXoF is an old alias.

I hacked the forum via mysql injection to change it.

Weird, I remember changing it for you.

Ido said:

Ethan, I suppose you're referring to the talk I gave about Echoes a lil bit about WCS past in the latest ISOC convention. Yeah, I even showed an early version footage there :P That's not in the presentation though.

All the info in the presentation isn't forbidden or anything (anymore), it'll all gonna be in the website that was supposed to be up few weeks ago. We just faced a few issues, but it's all good now and should be up pretty soon.

Yup that's it, I saw the space where the footage would be :sad:

Is anything about the story going to be leaked before the release?

And considering it's not forbidden, link.