NESTEL34

my stuff for i'd and 3dr games

33 posts in this topic

i want to start this topic because the other topics thet i made unuesles, i make them to just upload stuff thet i make but because my english i not get my props and because the unorginis. ok noooow is very useles becuse i work on many maps for prey and quake 3 engines my first post is my logo for dana's room beta for wop

81505867.jpg

i need some reply to the logo of the finish ver.

here the topic of the dana's room and the download there

http://padworld.myex...p?topic=4353.30

please reply my there or here

tnkyou very much

nestel34

(agine you can call my nes or neste ::' )

Sorry man but I really can't read your English, it doesn't make sense.

simple this topic is my creation on gtkradiant( i'd games and prey)

Edit: WOW my English sounds stupid in those days .. Ethan Sorry about the answer I gave you .. I was much improved and the results you see enough now ;)

sorry for jump and 3 post but I do 3 things to id tech 3 games one is beta map to WOP the sec is alpha map to OpenArena and the 3 is a new pic of future map that i make to Prey...

OpenArena: Aster_kitchen CL

here:

53630690.jpg

dwonload:

http://www.file-upload.net/download-2030396/aster_kitchen.pk3.html

-----------------

WOP: Ludo_city CL

93269858.jpg

download:

http://www.file-upload.net/download-2005725/lud.pk3.html

Prey: my unknowen custom level??(Hhh):

34128558.jpg

This is pretty good!

I don't own any game, though, so I can't check it out for real.

Here some progress...

65434285.jpg

How come the tea box and the other thing are so HUGE but the vending machines are normal size?

Gallery gallery gallery... look on my own Aster kitchen gallery (I got a misikae in nameing is shold be Esther kitchen, but what does it matter.. still sounds like a name of a large class map!).

5245385.jpg

Here more progress... hope to reply from Ido or Hen on a profssional feedback... now or that I finsh at last this map.. I hope that you like it... mebye someday some new future game will support the Quake 3 Bsp file (but not have to be on the Quake 3 engine, mebye Qukae 5)and you will download it beacuse the gaming and the graphics being awsome, and also download my maps.. I wish for this day! but for now(soon) download Quake 3(or is inides and mods) if you want to play my maps... agine hope to feedback from the admins :rolleyes:

30763833.jpg

I was just thinking the same thing. Also, it seems too cluttered. No room to move.

Hen, I think that is more COOL and more GOOD to put this texture than put the usual texture of the Coke machine.

NeatNit, if you may play it.. you will enjoy this map... from all the passage and the screat stuff.. is look cluttered, yes is a littel cluttered for the true.. but is a lot of fun becuse this and becuse my builds(brushs, textures, mapobjects)...

Edit: I sorry that i'm not explaine this as well, this map like the de_rats map, you play a pad/rat inside the room. but at that case the room is a 'kitchen'.

Hope for a fruitful discussion and that's it.

I work a littel more in my map at this week, so in my devlopemnts days works I made some two arcade machines, one of them is the Commonder Asti.. yes this is come from the map name (Aster kitchen) I realy what to change the opinine of people from not Interesting to yes! for this I work very hard, and I hope the you are Interested on this too, so I give now you the models and the previwe image that show the models in MilkShape 3d and GtkRadinat 1.5..

30845891.jpg

http://www.file-upload.net/download-2256751/Arcade.rar.html

Enjoy