CakeSpace_BE

The Hallway (under development) *UPDATE*

38 posts in this topic

What is this? Tell me when you can :)

it's part of the logs from one of the main characters, Doctor Kavoykes, not so long from when "it" happen..

it is only a small part of the log, I'm still working on the rest, this would be day 1 and 2..

That looks amazing, keep going and it will come out great. The second picture also had a much different atmosphere than the OP

Thank you :proud: this pic is one of the "flashbacks" the player will experience, i'm still playing around with overlays a bit

thanks for reminding me, i still have to change my e-mail adress!

I'm thinking in something kinda stupid... Will you find the portal gun? (probably no)

hmm nope the portal gun is not going to take place..i think

most likely no deadly weapon at all will be available in the game, with the exception of a tool like a crowbar near the end maybe, or at least that was my main idea.

No one posts here for more than a month!

I know it takes lot of time to create a mod, but I was affraid it would die... because is a good idea...

How is it going?

Post some screenshots and even a trailer or teaser, if you're able to

PS: This is not bump, I think.

The process on the mod i going very....very slowly...

From the start from the summer i decided to trow the original script over, and I'm at this point working allot on the script for speed up development, since i am completely alone on this project i have to do everything step by step, but i do have some little media because of you guys support to keep this alive Green_Colorz_PDT_18.gif

wallwayhorrorintro01bet.jpg

http://www.filefront...oykes%20log.odt

sry for the delay on the comments, i don't get many so i don't check allot here lol

WOW! Nice level! Good Color Correction, It looks scary, and it looks like something recently happened!

This looks like a fantastic mod! I would certainly play this over and over again because of I like horror games mainly but also because you have put so much detail into it and on top of it all, you did it all by yourself! I think it is fantastic and will turn out to be an amazing game!!!

No one posts here for more than a month!

I know it takes lot of time to create a mod, but I was affraid it would die... because is a good idea...

How is it going?

Post some screenshots and even a trailer or teaser, if you're able to

PS: This is not bump, I think.

The process on the mod i going very....very slowly...

From the start from the summer i decided to trow the original script over, and I'm at this point working allot on the script for speed up development, since i am completely alone on this project i have to do everything step by step, but i do have some little media because of you guys support to keep this alive Green_Colorz_PDT_18.gif

wallwayhorrorintro01bet.jpg

http://www.filefront...oykes%20log.odt

sry for the delay on the comments, i don't get many so i don't check allot here lol

I must ask. What type of color correction did you use?

I must ask. What type of color correction did you use?

Well, I just used the tutorial mentioned before :ayeaye:http://www.moddb.com/games/half-life-2/tutorials/colour-correction

But I found it hard to achieve this kind of colour correction at first.

So I just looked intrue the basics as usual http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Color_correction

and then started playing around a few hours with it using the tutorial, until I found something I liked ^^

And once you understand the basics, it's not really that complicated.

As for the progress, I would like to thank everybody for there interest and support, but work is going rather slowly,

and at this point I cannot even say for sure if it will be ready this year..

I might show some more progress in the near future :wink2: