NeatNit

Let's go... RANDOM! (aka the official BS thread #2)

1,987 posts in this topic

If I were an admin and this wasn't the BS thread I'd ban the fuck out of you two.

But I'm not and this IS the BS thread so it's all cool. :/

I occasionally attempt to be on topic occasionally when its not in the BS Thread occasionally.

And where's the love, .eXeC!?

Formatted my XP, installed Windows 7, hated it, formatted it, installed my XP back.

That was a long night.

Oh, and Nightmare House 2 was lost during the format, sorry.

Just kidding

Well, everything was complex as hell, I didn't had any sounds, internet speed was like 0.3kbps, started to read about it and saw that there are tons of problems.

W7 is still a RC. Problems are OBVIOUSLY going to be there.

If MS's stuff always have problems, why wouldn't a RC have some? :P

Well, everything was complex as hell, I didn't had any sounds, internet speed was like 0.3kbps, started to read about it and saw that there are tons of problems.

Strange. I suppose your internet and sound problems were the result of a missing motherboard driver though.

And I don't find anything on Windows 7 to be complex really. But that's just me though :P

Guess they are, problem is that windows didn't installed them automatically, said the driver CD was too outdated, and didn't let me download them online.

I'm gonna sell then rebuy a laptop soon, and I was wondering, would I be able to play Fallout 3 and Bioshock on a NVIDIA GeForce G 105M 256MB ?

It doesnt have to play well or be shiny and such, I just need to know if it will get past the title screen.

For the record, "can someone buy me something?" is one of those questions that cant really be shrugged off with "just asking" or "just wondering". It leaves a lasting effect, especially when its just FIVE FLIPPING DOLLARS.

Lol, I know it annoies you guys, that's why I do it.

Lul, You know I'm just kidding, and you take it too seriously

nou.png

Actually I think your just talking crap to try and get out of the fact that you're asking random people who don't even know your first name to buy you stuff and expect nothing in return.

Actually I think your just talking crap to try and get out of the fact that you're asking random people who don't even know your first name to buy you stuff and expect nothing in return.

P.S. Telling us your first name will NOT improve your chances of winning.

His first name is Ori. He's made that pretty clear a few times in the past. And his last name starts with a Z, making it already pretty special :rolleyes:

Ori Zahrim? If I recall correctly? But that is competely and utterly besides the point.

However, I can't recall what the point was.