VerdeFlash

I'm not supposed to be here?

14 posts in this topic

I'm not sure if this board is supposed to be unlocked yet, but I'm going to exploit the system becoming THE FIRST PERSON TO POST UNDER ECHOES.

Yes, this is a useless thread, but it is also an alert to this outcrying hole in the forum stability.

Well, I'm not sure what's gone on here.

Perhaps it's open in advance of the release to encourage discussion, or perhaps it's a mistake.

Either way, what do you guys think on Echoes then? It's been described as a "Flash strategy - shooter game, in a futuristic war theme" which to me sounds like, a cross between something like...C&C and Mercenaries, an interesting combination.

To me, from your description, it sounds like a game that will kick ass. Can't wait for it to open up.

And I bet Ido opened it up early to start to get interest on the game. So lets start the interest.

Also, I wonder if there is one main character. They way this sounds, it sounds like you might control more than one person, like an RTS or a Tactical game. Hm...

To me, from your description, it sounds like a game that will kick ass. Can't wait for it to open up.

And I bet Ido opened it up early to start to get interest on the game. So lets start the interest.

Also, I wonder if there is one main character. They way this sounds, it sounds like you might control more than one person, like an RTS or a Tactical game. Hm...

It sure looks like there's going to be some characters at least, also if I remember rightly there's going to be voice-acted cut scenes so that pretty much guarantees characters.

There's also this blog post which shows what looks like some of the units you'll control\fight against.

Well, I'm not sure what's gone on here.

Perhaps it's open in advance of the release to encourage discussion, or perhaps it's a mistake.

Either way, what do you guys think on Echoes then? It's been described as a "Flash strategy - shooter game, in a futuristic war theme" which to me sounds like, a cross between something like...C&C and Mercenaries, an interesting combination.

Stop posting in blue. It's annoying on the eyes and completely noob-like.

As for Echoes and why this forum's open, I clearly remember Ido said he'll open this forum after the upgrade. Nothing surprising about it being open.

OZ is the first to post in the Echoes forum. VerdeFlash, you're the first to create a topic :huy:

I like these theory threads! Site up in a few days. Just preparing the content...

Nah, flash games can be awesome too.