Ido

What are you listening to right now

251 posts in this topic

So Guru of the Hip-Hop duo Gangstarr passed away last night. They were massive, and you probably know some of their music even if you don't realize it (they were on an old Tony Hawks game and a few others).

"they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime

And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes

So like they say, every dog has it's day

And like they say, God works in a mysterious way

So I pray, remembering the days of my youth

As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"

Please don't rate people down for having different tastes in music, it might be what I like not you, if you don't like it don't listen.

I personally have a big variety in my music collection.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1lcQlUH944

Put on the dress in which you were married
Pull down the veil til your eyes are hid
Can you remember where we both came from
Let us do as we did

Put back the photo under your window
Put down the phone that you hold in your hand
Put away these things that stand in between us
Let us be what we can

What better measure of what you were doing here
Then what you can leave behind
All the children of your children's children
Do you ever think what they're going to find

Where the sacred meet the scared
Where the dreamer's dream is dared

In each one of us
A dream can burn like the sun
Let's try it all one more time
To get this lesson learned

Sitting up in a spaceship
Looking down at the earth
You wonder what they all struggling for
What's it all really worth

"Like Halloween nights when we'd start egg fights, playing hide and seek with the flashing police light\\ I got caught once or twice and driven back home, but in the back of that car, I felt like Al Capone\\ Nine year old criminal? Nah I wasn't that dumb, my only crime is killing time, with barrels of fun"

"Two nations divided, by common language - and about 200 years of new songs and dances//but the differences in language, are just the bits you got wrong, 'cause we were the ones that invented the language"

..I think I'm the only one here who listens to "underground" music so i don't think I'll fit in with the topic lol, but one hell of a banging tune :p:

..I think I'm the only one here who listens to "underground" music so i don't think I'll fit in with the topic lol, but one hell of a banging tune :p:

Into a bit of DnB I see? Big up High Contrast, love this song 'cause he's from my hometown :D Saw him the day after xmas this year and it was kicking in there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozV_vWXZgZY

Into a bit of DnB I see? Big up High Contrast, love this song 'cause he's from my hometown :D Saw him the day after xmas this year and it was kicking in there.

hehe yea :proud: i wish to see Donny live on day, he has some nice dark tunes, but dnb / dubstep are just the standard party's for me because it's community accepted here, I prefer Dark powerful banging or psychedelic music, music that most people don't understand and don't share allot, but here's a standard dark psy free party near the forest for example :

hehe yea :proud: i wish to see Donny live on day, he has some nice dark tunes, but dnb / dubstep are just the standard party's for me because it's community accepted here, I prefer Dark powerful banging or psychedelic music, music that most people don't understand and don't share allot, but here's a standard dark psy free party near the forest for example :

You like dubstep? InspectorDubplate's Youtube got banned yesterday D:

Over in the UK the scene is far more organized than forest parties :P I went to this last year and it was fucking awesome...I'm in that video at the front of the crowd :D

Anyway, a song...

Gotta go with this...a classic plus watching that ^ video reminded me of seeing it live...Marky is such a good DJ.