Ido

Site is up

32 posts in this topic

Site design is awesome...there's a snipit of a screenshot leading to the image gallery but no screenshots there D:

tank.jpg

I think that's a tank from Echoes, not sure :P Found it on the personal site of the designer behind the Echoes site :D

Gallery needs more pictures, especially since the thumbline of it shows an ingame screenshot. Besides that the website is more then epic.

Site design is awesome...there's a snipit of a screenshot leading to the image gallery but no screenshots there D:

tank.jpg

I think that's a tank from Echoes, not sure :P Found it on the personal site of the designer behind the Echoes site :D

I saw that too. I think it's a tank from echoes too.

Anyways now that the site is up when will the game be up?

That's a nice find on the tank, can't confirm it though :P

Gallery needs more pictures, especially since the thumbline of it shows an ingame screenshot. Besides that the website is more then epic.

We will update the gallery during the development much more often now, soon it will be flooded :)

Yeesh!! I'm gone for 8 days and I CAN'T SEE THE FUCKING BLOG NOR THE SITE!!! Stupid pathetic internet...

Just took me half an hour to fix the internet, it didn't connect to anything at all!! Not that I can say what I did, I just clicked random greece buttons...

Anyway I tried google translate to see the blog through it but it doesn't let me translate from English to English. Please please please someone copy-paste?

If the blog is working, COPY-PASTE!!!

The website of Echoes, our upcoming Flash game, is finally up at www.echoesgame.com

We filled it with a lot of information - regarding the universe and story of Echoes, a dedicated media page and a blog page to keep up with everything posted here. We will update the site occasionally and release more details and media about Echoes soon.

All you need to know.

Gives five United States Dollars to .eXeC!.

Yes.

@Neat: I assume you're using IE, because the blog didn't display well with IE ever since that post. Only noticed it now. Appears it was something with the post code, it's good now.

Yeah, I'm not gonna download Firefox on a computer in a villa my mom rented :P

(But I did in my house, and am using an addon to make the UI look like IE so I can actually use it :P)