zimqo

pissed off Òó Release the mod!

27 posts in this topic

O.K!. I have waited for the mod like 1 year now, and it is not even released Òó. Man put some soul to the mod and make it finished. God!

We're making good progress.

Hen's working so hard he wont even talk to me anymore :/

We are hoping to release SOON. I'm not sure if I'm able to give a rough release date but I dont think you'll be waiting another year.

Indeed, I can assure you the project isn't as static and dead as its current website (which is getting redone these days). I'll let Hen handle the official details :) (Edit: OK he replied above me; Edit 2: See? Progress here)

Actually I was joking about it being another remake of NH1.

The mod will require HL2:Ep2 to play but nothing else. No CSS, nothing. =]

We do caution players to purchase and wear cheap underpants before playing NH2 as we dont getting sent bills for expensive underwear replacements.

Lol .eXeC! is just kidding, but yeah, there is a big media update coming.

Speaking of the Remake, in Nightmare House 2 there will be a remake of the remake (wat) that doesn't require CS:S, have HDR, and more shits.

Also check the NH2 website: http://nh2.wecreatestuff.com/

Lol .eXeC! is just kidding, but yeah, there is a big media update coming.

Speaking of the Remake, in Nightmare House 2 there will be a remake of the remake (wat) that doesn't require CS:S, have HDR, and more shits.

Also check the NH2 website: http://nh2.wecreatestuff.com/

I was kinda hinting at NHRR but I wasn't sure if I was allowed to say. I dont want to anger the Hen.

Ooo i have been thinking about this, But game play for the game right now, How many hours do u think It would take for some one to get to start and finish? i dont mean l8er on, i mean right now :o

Not sure what you mean, the game when finished will be 3-4 hours long if you're not rushing.

What i ment was if i played the game now, Well.,.. the compleated parts, How long would it take to get from start to finish " Finish being the point your up to now "

:/

.eXeC!, you suck at answering.

I'd say about 2 hours.. I think..

:P

Hen has restarted the mod like 6 times. He promises that he's not going to restart it again. It's gonna get finished this time.

Meh, so its going to be as long as Portal? well not AS LONG but round about the same? AGES to make , seconds to finish if you have no life * Me * having no life kicks a**! :mrgreen:

Meh, so its going to be as long as Portal? well not AS LONG but round about the same? AGES to make , seconds to finish if you have no life * Me * having no life kicks a**! :mrgreen:

If we're comparing it to Portal, you should be happy. It means the game has a lot of depth, meaning there's a lot of replay value although it's a 'short' linear game. And to be more precise yes, NH2 does have a lot of meat which I'm sure people would play over and over just to figure out (easter eggs, storyline details and such)... like Portal in some sense.

I still think that Portal's short length was a good thing. I've played a lot of games recently that just seem to wear on while I wait for something to happen that I heard about on the interwebz.

I still think that Portal's short length was a good thing. I've played a lot of games recently that just seem to wear on while I wait for something to happen that I heard about on the interwebz.

Portal is the perfect example. It can be finished in less than half hour if you know exactly what you're doing.

Yet, everyone who I speak to about it seems to have been hooked on it for a while - so even though the game is short, it was good, so got more gameplay than the average "long" game.

Well about that.... It seems NH2 has been bought out by EA Games. The mod will be released tomorrow for $49.99 in a semi-unfinished state to fit in with other games by EA. Hope you enjoy it :/

I'm kidding.

Well about that.... It seems NH2 has been bought out by EA Games. The mod will be released tomorrow for $49.99 in a semi-unfinished state to fit in with other games by EA. Hope you enjoy it :/

Almost though you were serious...