OZPruduction

Sidebars

23 posts in this topic

Nice

Edit:

Why just in the index? make it to be at every page in the forums, and make above it a line that in it you'll be able to change your status fast

Personally I dont like it. It's pointless information that clutters the screen. You might as well put adverts there. They would be just as boring and annoying with the upside that it pays some bills.

Personally I dont like it. It's pointless information that clutters the screen. You might as well put adverts there. They would be just as boring and annoying with the upside that it pays some bills.

I agree, but it isn't such a big deal having it there.

Appreciate the feedback, but let's continue this in the feedback forum. Open one up. Since I'm already replying: I say, try it for a while. This design was the original forum index design. It's giving the statuses a bigger purpose, since earlier they were hidden.

OZ - I do like the idea of not having to go all way to your profile in order to update the status. Might happen.

So I was thinking, some people like the sidebars, some don't.

Why not have an option to collapse them, sideways. Much like how you can use the +\- signs on each section of the forum.

Alright, Ethan opened this thread. I moved all the off topic comments from the Echoes forum here. Since these were written earlier, they appear up above Ethan. Sorry for the confusion.

Anyway Ethan's suggestion sounds like a good idea. What do you guys think? it'll be a small [ + ] / [ - ] on the side there.

I want adverts to replace the sidebar and 40% of profits gained from adverts. My terms are non-negotiable.

I would like %10 because I complained. I thought of the +/- idea earlier today but wasn't in a position to post.

Math works the other way around. It gets to 90%, get it right.

Maybe I was using rounding. And as we all know, the roundest of numbers is 0, so I threw on one of them at the end. OH POOP ON A CHIP I'M OFF TOPIC.

MY BAD

Ido, can you add that thing that you can change your status through the sidebar?

And also, I noticed some guys don't like the sidebar, so make a "hide" button on it :P