Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OZPruduction

BUUUUUUG

6 posts in this topic

A topic was moved and then locked, it's name is ""ERROR" in portal: "the flash version""

It marks the topic as not read, and it marks the forum as not read.

Edit:

Yeah, I know you can mark it as read by pressing mark board as read, but it's still a bug XP

Another bug for Ido to fix:

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG

I'm sure you got the deal

First one isn't a bug. It's an unread topic. You just gotta click it and it'll stop being unread.

First one is irrelevant and who gives a shit? 1 Topic, big whoop.

The second one is not a fucking bug.

The forum is designed to do that so all the buttons at the bottom dont end up in the middle of nowhere when big images are embedded.

So quit bitching at Ido about tiny things and let him get on with Echoes.

Use some intelligence maybe?

If you want to report bugs in the forum report it to vBulletin, Ido DOES NOT CODE THE FORUM. LEAVE HIM ALONE.

The forums aren't vBulletin. They'r something else. It has a P in it, and it's not phpBB. I dunno.

Anyway, that second bug doesn't happen with images because they get resized, it only happens with text.

I appreciate bug reports and feedback on anything that's related to WCS - including these forums. True, the base of this forum was not written by me. Says on the bottom, "Powered By IP.Board".

I am still responsible for the maintenance, but I think we're all mature enough to live with the two 'bugs' mentioned. It's nothing serious.

I'm locking this for now, thanks :)