TheNoiseExplosion

Is echoes almost done?

30 posts in this topic

How about we do some Viral marketing for this.

If you've got a decent concept.

The thing with viral marketing is if you do it poorly, you just piss people off by being in their way. Also you tend to need access to a large number of people already (for example (no I'm not suggesting this...) if we were to do something via Facebook, similar to what was done to raise awareness for breast cancer recently, we'd only have about 5 of us doing it).

I've always thought what would be genius is to create a meme that was also an advert, as these things spread very very fast, of course it's really difficult to make something catch on and people are constantly trying.

A Facebook advert would be the way to go, make a group that's about something people care about, and then one day we deface it and pretend a it was hijacked. Then we put a link to the echoes website that says "Coming Q1" and everyone will wonder what this is, and we have ourselves a successful viral marketing plan.

How about we do some Viral marketing for this.

If you've got a decent concept.

The thing with viral marketing is if you do it poorly, you just piss people off by being in their way. Also you tend to need access to a large number of people already (for example (no I'm not suggesting this...) if we were to do something via Facebook, similar to what was done to raise awareness for breast cancer recently, we'd only have about 5 of us doing it).

I've always thought what would be genius is to create a meme that was also an advert, as these things spread very very fast, of course it's really difficult to make something catch on and people are constantly trying.

IDEAS:

1. im hearing echoes/ima hearing Echoez.

2. you just echoed the game.

3. the echoes are a lie.(and vica versa)

4. IMA FIRING MAH ECHOEZ