Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NESTEL34

you and i create stuff on UnrealEd!

18 posts in this topic

hi floks, you konw thet i make a mpas for qauke and id game now in this mounth i start to make map also to unreal(99), is much esey the gtkradiant. here you dont compile you map, you just save it and loaded on game, for all mapppers i ofer to try this fun editor and game!

here tutorial:

here my first atemapt to create map:

19494847.jpg

have fun!

and happy new year!

p.s

ahha this is disecction for all members thet want to shere, no only for my stuff!!

hi floks, you konw thet i make a mpas for qauke and id game now in this mounth i start to make map also to unreal(99), is much esey the gtkradiant. here you dont compile you map, you just save it and loaded on game, for all mapppers i ofer to try this fun editor and game!

here tutorial:

here my first atemapt to create map:

19494847.jpg

have fun!

and happy new year!

p.s

ahha this is disecction for all members thet want to shere, no only for my stuff!!

1. Eew, fraps

2. You should try to make maps for Killing Floor ;)

I mentioned Killing Floor because it also uses the Unreal engine ;)

Killing Floor comes with a map editor (in the tools tab in Steam) and documentation somewhere in the game files. If you buy it, good luck :)

here is go! my first map to ut engine (killing floor) the map name is nes-34 here is picture:

62961710.jpg

now i wait for you (if you want) to create stuff for unreal game, games, inidies, mods.

Edit: i still work on it!

HL1 mapping is far eaiser than HL2. Why? Because mappers don't have to put half the detail or brushwork in.

If you want to map for a modern game and have it look good you gotta add a lot of detail to the map.

It's not like HL1 CAN'T be detailed. It certainly isn't, but it doesn't mean it can't be...

Right?

HL1 mapping is far eaiser than HL2. Why? Because mappers don't have to put half the detail or brushwork in.

If you want to map for a modern game and have it look good you gotta add a lot of detail to the map.

Actually I herd from a few veterans that mapping for HL1 IS harder then HL2.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0