zero

help!!!

20 posts in this topic

hey guys im new but i was wondering what 2-d engine that most of you use thats free

you can find me playing counterstrike 1.6 name unamed-creation

i have a very good game idea and i draw anime and guns /halo spartans/ect....

when i make my game anyone can help/cant wait for echoes

hey guys im new but i was wondering what 2-d engine that most of you use thats FREE

now thats the big word... FREE. FREE implements the fact that they can give it away for FREE in hopes that you will buy something EXPENSIVE to make up for it being FREE. but i have heard many good things about Game Maker from YoYo games

hey guys im new but i was wondering what 2-d engine that most of you use thats FREE

now thats the big word... FREE. FREE implements the fact that they can give it away for FREE in hopes that you will buy something EXPENSIVE to make up for it being FREE. but i have heard many good things about Game Maker from YoYo games

hey thanks and sorry about the free thing biggrin.gif

also what engine did you guys make the portal flash version game on?????

Flash. :)

no prob

hey can you email me when echoes comes outmellow.gif thanks

On many forums asking things like that is considered to be rude.

One of the more selfish things people always seem to do is "Help me blah blah blah email me the solution at ...".

If you cant be bothered to check back on the forum where the solution can be made public why should anyone bother to help you? Same goes for people who say "plz" and cant be bothered to type "please". It gets on my tits like nothing else.

no prob

One of the more selfish things people always seem to do is "Help me blah blah blah email me the solution at ...".

If you cant be bothered to check back on the forum where the solution can be made public why should anyone bother to help you? Same goes for people who say "plz" and cant be bothered to type "please". It gets on my tits like nothing else.

never heard the expression "It gets on my tits"

and of course he didn't know better, don't get angry at him

no prob

I guess it's a British thing. (the expression)

no prob

I guess it's a British thing. (the expression)

i said i was bored in one of my friend's parties and there was a British person who told me to fop

i guess thats a British thing

no prob

never heard the exp​ression "It gets on my tits"

I guess it's a British thing. (the exp​ression)

i said i was bored in one of my friend's parties and there was a British person who told me to fop

i guess thats a British thing

Never heard someone say fop :S

However things commonly get on my tits, you can also be drunk off your tits, bored titless, or nearly any other variation. I guess it is a British thing.

If I typed how I spoke to my friends, it would be a bit, er, hard to understand. Full of slang, but also, inside jokes.

I'm gonna use the tit out of this exp​ression. or should I say 'milk the tit out of the expre...'? ...Am I close? Trying to be British too!

Ethan, please do share with us, mature up the forum in an immature way :) but not here, we're going off topic -- Zeroreed, if you have any further questions, ask them here and please understand we're not a mailing support service :)

However you will get an email about Echoes if you subscribe at echoesgame.com, it's pretty clear. I only hope I manage to pull off that subscriber emailing thingy, I never used it before nor I know where it saved all the emails so far.

I'm gonna use the tit out of this exp​ression. or should I say 'milk the tit out of the expre...'? ...Am I close? Trying to be British too! subscriber emailing thingy, I never used it before nor I know where it saved all the emails so far.

lol, what?

You seen austin powers goldmember? The bit where they speak "english english" is mainly understandable for us brits. Americans don't know any of the slangs =]

That sounds more like geordie to me.

Part of england speaks like that:

"Can us go to the netty?" = "Can I go to the loo?"

That sounds more like geordie to me.

Part of england speaks like that:

"Can us go to the netty?" = "Can I go to the loo?"

what are they saying in austin powers goldmember when it says ??????? at the bottom?