NESTEL34

a old mod for gta-vc that i create in 2006

8 posts in this topic

is just come back to the net(i dont know how?) i phblished this mod in augost 2006 almost of the job my firend made i the finish stuff and skin! and is repalce the old RC helicopter. here it is, Enjoy

http://gta-action.gamona.de/downloads/categ.php?cat=40&sort=added&order=ASC&page=12&show=5

google tells me that that website has been known to install viruses

i do not why but i think bucese it a old download and becuse is gta-action, they have a many weird porblem in incluode viruss(i think from the Editors softwers, they have also some problem) in thet donwload but you not have to download just see if you whant. (my anti-virus not show me a virus note heh)

here a picture for the mans that not want to visit gta-action website

15460852.jpg

As useless as OZ's post is, I must agree.

this game realy true sucks! but in this yaer my computer not was very "new" I settled on this computer at the time I was sick of gta fan (including the one that waited in anticipation of multiple computer version of San Andreas) it was a good time! Now I'm more in the section to develop And play Action games (Shoot 'em up and not in third person) and possibly develop a future independent shooting game also Hhhh (Mybe use id tech 5 or 4 Mybe 3 Engine Hhhh).

Edit: Leave it. What with this mod, what you say about him?

This game sucks

GTA is the shit. It was an innovative game that coined the sand-box style of gameplay. If it wasn't for GTA I don't think half of these games would be so open, and would play in a much more linear manor.

As for VC, one of my personal favourites - considering it's 7 years old now I'd say it's doing well.