Guest musicman70

Music for Nightmare House

7 posts in this topic

Dude thats really great, I give you 4-4.5 stars!

Reason- Its scary, but sounds more like an epic scary boss fight, if thats what you wanted to get, then 5 stars! beacuse its perfect :D

I hope you can become a part of the development, even though i have no leverage over it XD

I am highly interested in helping to score Nightmare House 2. I know you already have a sound artist but will it hurt to recruit an additional composer that is willing to help score the game for free, lol? Feel free to listen to my Horror Demo. Let me know if you are interested.

You can contact my via email at: [email protected]

Aidin Ashoori

www.aidinashoori.com

That was really good, created a lot of atmosphere.

Really nice, but like you already know, I have a sound guy already, but maybe you guys can work together, I'll ask him first once he'll come back from the army.

How much of the actual gameplay was already scored? I can immediately start writing some ambient tracks for the gameplay. I am thinking about writing something similar to this ambient theme from SAW:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Ag7TO3dgSGE

This is something that is moody and dark, yet does not get ''in the way'' of the gameplay but rather adds to it. Let me know what you think. Btw, can I have contact info Yoav Landau?

A. Ashoori

Really nice, but like you already know, I have a sound guy already, but maybe you guys can work together, I'll ask him first once he'll come back from the army.

Hey, I'm the Yoav Landau.

I sent you the contact info so we can talk, cause I think that this piece of music that you made is amazing and sounds like you took it directly from a modern horror flick.

I am very interested in working with you on the music for this game.

^That's the guy who in charge with all the music/sfx in the game.

To be honest none of the gameplay is actually "scored" right now, there are a few complete songs that I'm not sure where to put yet, one of the major problems in NH2 is that music often takes the player attention from something that happens, therefore it's really dangerous and needs to be monitored carefully, but yeah, your music is great, I'm sure we can think of something, contact Koolfox, I believe he can explain better then me.