Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
noobay

Hello world! errr... hi...

10 posts in this topic

Hi, you might know me, but I don't know you . well it would be really awkward if you do know me

Hi kids, my name is Barney

Hi, this is my first post here(Kind of...) and I'll try to make this a quick one.

My name is Adar, and I'm working on game engine in C++ using DirectX(9),

Here I post some graphics API/Library-independent code from the engine ->HERE!!!115threethreethree

(I am a programmer, not a designer, I know my CSS and graphics aren't the prettiest :) )

Here are some games I made with my engine, technical showoff mostly(Please read the "Read_Me_or_Die" instructions text first),

->Hey! look! you can actually click on this! ain't it amazing?!

Note that the engine does support 3D, I only use it for 2D now because this is the style of my upcoming game(work will start when I finish the engine), I'll just say that the story involves the Milky Way giving God some bad gas...

At any rate...

puts("Hello World");

I'm surprised to see no replies yet, so I'll take the honor to be the first - welcome Noobay :) We know each other from another online community. Noobay creates pretty badass indie game related stuff with his spare time (as seen in this thread), and he's a nice guy in general, from the little I know him so far :)

Hi Adar... I happy to heard (לשמוע) that you making a white\blue engine, we cuntory have many forums you can to upload there but.. whatever... you upload here.. I wish you good luck and if you want a littel help on 3d modeling in the future you can send me pm ;)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0