Hen7

A thread about NH2's progress

1,067 posts in this topic

normal mods?

and no ep2 mods are broken cause the reason the old mods(ones that run ep1 engine) are broken is because valve made them run under the OB engine(ep2's engine) which handles scripts and scenes differently(idk how)

Hm I see, so I guess NH2 wasn't as damaged as it could've been right? Well, I hope it'll be released soon :) I look forward to playing it. :D

Everybody does.

Hm I see, so I guess NH2 wasn't as damaged as it could've been right? Well, I hope it'll be released soon :) I look forward to playing it. :D

Everybody does.

Indeed. Well, while we're waiting... What do you think Valve will show for "surprise" at E3?

Nothing happened to NH2, all I did to fix it was to edit a txt file.

cool :) so do you expect the mod to be finished anytime soon? I mean, I can wait. I just want a heads up :)

Everybody does.

Indeed. Well, while we're waiting... What do you think Valve will show for "surprise" at E3?

they will delay episode 3 again

Edit: I deathed the topic? :tongue:

Hen, I see alot of people demanding a release date from you, but not a lot thanking you for the effort. So i'm gunna thank you for all the work you're doing in your spare time to make us happy. Well done good sir.

Hen, I see alot of people demanding a release date from you, but not a lot thanking you for the effort. So i'm gunna thank you for all the work you're doing in your spare time to make us happy. Well done good sir.

No thanking before the mod is done! :angry:

No thanking before the mod is done! :angry:

Oh, shiaht.

The SDK is broken.

wait a minute...

DOES THAT MEANS THERE'S NO NIGHTMAER HOUSE 2???????

PREASE TELL ME IT'S NOT TRUE

BTW (if it's released) will there be other melee weapons or just the axe?

because I like the melees

and if Nightmare House 2 will have bloody zombies it needs bloody weapons, and melees make bleed more than guns(I think... someone want to be my test subject? tongue.gif )

but it will be a terror game, so you shouldn't have much killing power (because than it would be like "OMFG the girl's zombie minions are coming to me and I have only a chainsaw, a sledgehammer, a Desert Eagle and an AA-12!!! what am I gonna do??"<--- see? not scary, but if you have something like "OMG the creepy girl had just spawned a Tank [too much Left 4 Dead] and I only have a little axe and 25 hp!" than I will be scared)

so is there more melees? or just the stupidly weak axe?

anyway no demans, just questions, and thanks for dedicating your time on this games, you are awesome! *insert awesome face here*

salad_fingers and ruanito.. they are right!! We shold thank you about your heard work on this mod :) Hope you get finish this soon :-)