Hen7

A thread about NH2's progress

1,067 posts in this topic

I have TONS of versions of NH2, some plays at hospitals, asylums, houses, YOUR house, even a coast near a sea.

Some have Combines, in some the player himself talks, so on.

It would be pretty cool if you released them all packed in a RAR like a week after you release NH2 (hopefully they're compatible with the real NH2...). I'd love to see them.

i believe that some were made for the original HL2, and i would love to see them too. you put hard work into them.

They're all shitty anyway, if some of them are good I'll just hide them inside NH2's map folder.

Stuff I did today:

MADE THE MOST AWESOME EASTEREGG EVER.

On the correct version, about 10 months, my problem is that I like to start over again every time, (don't worry I wont start over this one, it's almost done).

If you'll count ALL versions together I guess since I finished NH1 (2005).

fun fact - I have TONS of versions of NH2, some plays at hospitals, asylums, houses, YOUR house, even a coast near a sea.

Some have Combines, in some the player himself talks, so on.

If there will be combine in teh final version make them more like... human?

player talks to him self?"Oh where am I?"

if its in the final version , : D

There are no Combine in the final version.

is there anything from hl2?

probably some sounds like the SPAS-12 shotgun

NH2 will have a remake of the remake which will not need CS:S.

NH2 will have a remake of the remake which will not need CS:S.

how could Nightmare House 2 will have a remake of Nightmare House:The Remake? like a patch?or a new file?

If I understand correctly:

In Nightmare House 2's main menu, there's the New Game button. In it the should be three options: Nightmare House 2, Nightmare House: Remake, and Nightmare House: original.

Get it?

In Nightmare House 2's main menu, there's the New Game button. In it the should be three options: Nightmare House 2, Nightmare House: Remake, and Nightmare House: original.

Get it?

True, without CS:S needed.

Get it?

now i understand yay!: D

EDIT:when is new NH2 site coming?(please don't anwser with IT'S COMING...SOON/WHEN IT'S DONE)

Get it?

now i understand yay!: D

EDIT:when is new NH2 site coming?(please don't anwser with IT'S COMING...SOON/WHEN IT'S DONE)

It's coming soon or when it is done

Google Docs

Server Error

Google Docs has encountered a server error. We are looking into the problem now.

You might be able to download your document by right-clicking it in the main docs list. Select "Export as" and the format you prefer.

To discuss this or other issues, visit the Google Docs Help forum. To see the status of Google applications, check the Google Apps Status Dashboard. (report #VVO1SJxLuXW2n65U)

Getting an error when trying to access my NH2 design document in Google Docs.

If this shit ain't fixed until tomorrow I never trust Google again, the Doc had TONS of information.

Google Docs

Server Error

Google Docs has encountered a server error. We are looking into the problem now.

You might be able to download your document by right-clicking it in the main docs list. Select "Export as" and the format you prefer.

To discuss this or other issues, visit the Google Docs Help forum. To see the status of Google applications, check the Google Apps Status Dashboard. (report #VVO1SJxLuXW2n65U)

Getting an error when trying to access my NH2 design document in Google Docs.

If this shit ain't fixed until tomorrow I never trust Google again, the Doc had TONS of information.

:ohshit:

Oh dear, you might want to have a few more backups. Give me that link, I'll gladly help you! =D

=D