Hen7

A thread about NH2's progress

1,067 posts in this topic

Nah you don't have a voice. and correctly there are more then 20 easter eggs, some easy, and some very hard to find.

I never said something about creating another account...

But enough of that, this thread is about NH2 progress! (sh

You're right. Hen, did you make more eastereggs, or did you stop at 18? smile.gif And btw does the main character has a voice, or will it he be like Gordon Freeman? Honestly i think it's best if he hasn't 'cause many guys would probaly dislike his voice tongue.gif

I honor this mans question which should go to someone who has worked on voice acting. (Just so people don't have to go back a page)

And I am also curious about the eastereggs, if they will tell you if you got them like in the first nightmare house, and also if they will be a complete fluke if you find them, also like the first nightmare house.

The main character has a girls voice because the big twist at the end is you ARE the girl reincarnated.

Don't lie to me sad.gif

you being tha girl:

1-would suck

2-cliché

3-make no sense, like G-man being future gordon freeman, but more nosense in NH, cuz shes trying to kill u i think

Edited by ruanito

Nah you don't have a voice. and correctly there are more then 20 easter eggs, some easy, and some very hard to find.

I like easter eggs.

I never said something about creating another account...

But enough of that, this thread is about NH2 progress! (sh

You're right. Hen, did you make more eastereggs, or did you stop at 18? smile.gif And btw does the main character has a voice, or will it he be like Gordon Freeman? Honestly i think it's best if he hasn't 'cause many guys would probaly dislike his voice tongue.gif

I honor this mans question which should go to someone who has worked on voice acting. (Just so people don't have to go back a page)

And I am also curious about the eastereggs, if they will tell you if you got them like in the first nightmare house, and also if they will be a complete fluke if you find them, also like the first nightmare house.

The main character has a girls voice because the big twist at the end is you ARE the girl reincarnated.

Don't lie to me sad.gif

you being tha girl:

1-would suck

2-cliché

3-make no sense, like G-man being future gordon freeman, but more nosense in NH, cuz shes trying to kill u i think

I can lie all I want, whether you believe it is up to you.

Whoa, more than 20 eastereggs :o !

I even put easter eggs in some faceposer scenes, good luck finding them.

Whoa, more than 20 eastereggs :o !

I even put easter eggs in some faceposer scenes, good luck finding them.

lol? How is that possible. Gman head flashes on scientist's face!!!

I've been playing the mod for months. I've still only found 5 easter eggs. And a few of those were told to me by Hen.

Mapping: 100%

Voice acting: 100%

Coding: 97%

Modeling: 95%

Sounds: 98%

Music: 100%

Story, script and sketches: 100%

Total: around 97%

I'd just like to say that I've reached the point in NH2 where I have absolutely nothing left to do.

.eXeC!, Guessmyname, GO GO GO.

Hooray!! :D :D

Congtatulations Hen!

I'm curious, though - what sounds are missing?

I'd just like to say that I've reached the point in NH2 where I have absolutely nothing left to do.

I'm proud of you Hen, you never let us down.

Coding: how eficient at coding are you, eXeC!? (you code nh2, right? or was I wrong all this time? :P it happens)

Modeling: man I wish I cold predict this... idk, 1 week?

Sounds: 1 to 2 days, maybe (im optimistic about sound progress... i mean, is just sound!)

Release it on the 24th and I will donate my kidney if one of the team members has a kidney failure. But I'll be in D.C that day so maybe the 21st.(the 24th is my birthday)

Release it on the 24th and I will donate my kidney if one of the team members has a kidney failure. But I'll be in D.C that day so maybe the 21st.(the 24th is my birthday)

Why wait so long, they should releasse it exactly when it's done.

SPOOOOILERS! No but that would turn out to be a good ending in my opinion. At least I would be satisfied with it =P

SPOOOOILERS! No but that would turn out to be a good ending in my opinion. At least I would be satisfied with it =P

Except for it would make no sense.

And .eXeC! is just trying to be a troll.

Very nice :D but looks like i can get to my main computer before the mod is released :)