Hen7

A thread about NH2's progress

1,067 posts in this topic

After NH2 will be out I might upload some old versions as well, so you guys will see how much different it got.

After NH2 will be out I might upload some old versions as well, so you guys will see how much different it got.

You should definitely do! It's always interesting to see how the game has changed over the course of its development. Like with STALKER and its different alpha builds

uhm hi i am new and playing you game a litle time and i just found out 1 thing nightmare house remake dont work becose the new css update plz update the nightmare house remake and evreywone can play nightmare house remake again :ohshit:

uhm hi i am new and playing you game a litle time and i just found out 1 thing nightmare house remake dont work becose the new css update plz update the nightmare house remake and evreywone can play nightmare house remake again :ohshit:

This has been said so many times.... A fixed version of Nightmare house remake well be with Nightmare house 2. You just have to wait for the release of NH2

uhmm hi we create stuff i want to say somting. you said there wil nh2 in june but you maybe faild just 4 days do you hafe. but i want to know 1 thing for shure how is the progress gowing is it 90% 99% we want to know becose its almost a new month srry for asking BUT. I want IT TO KNOW SO BADLY.

Srry bad english.

uhmm hi we create stuff i want to say somting. you said there wil nh2 in june but you maybe faild just 4 days do you hafe. but i want to know 1 thing for shure how is the progress gowing is it 90% 99% we want to know becose its almost a new month srry for asking BUT. I want IT TO KNOW SO BADLY.

Srry bad english.

NH2 is nearly finished...that's all that Hen says on the topic. It will be out when the team working on it are pleased with it, when it reaches that level of quality. Hang tight, I have a suspicion it'll be out very soon...but don't hold me to that (as people seem to do with every other estimate).

NH2 is nearly finished...that's all that Hen says on the topic. It will be out when the team working on it are pleased with it, when it reaches that level of quality. Hang tight, I have a suspicion it'll be out very soon...but don't hold me to that (as people seem to do with every other estimate).

I Myself believe it well be out in this month. But you never know :P

Srry bad english.

i mean how the progress is gowing i know its almost finsished but i want to know the mapping% voice acting% and other shit :(

once again how is the progress gowing i know i know its nearly finished but i want to know the mapping% voice acting% and the other things plz dont speak to me i only want to know form we create stuff admin hen mazolski the one who the hole time speaking hare

once again how is the progress gowing i know i know its nearly finished but i want to know the mapping% voice acting% and the other things plz dont speak to me i only want to know form we create stuff admin hen mazolski the one who the hole time speaking hare

Why did you double post? You are getting really REALLY annoying...

Mapping is 100% done

The only thing that needs to be done I think is Coding, Models, and some sounds.

Here is a quote from Hen himself. And Note that its from the 12th.

Mapping: 100%

Voice acting: 100%

Coding: 97%

Modeling: 95%

Sounds: 98%

Music: 100%

Story, script and sketches: 100%

Total: around 97%

Why did you double post? You are getting really REALLY annoying...

Mapping is 100% done

The only thing that needs to be done I think is Coding, Models, and some sounds.

Here is a quote from Hen himself. And Note that its from the 12th.

Mapping: 100%

Voice acting: 100%

Coding: 97%

Modeling: 95%

Sounds: 98%

Music: 100%

Story, script and sketches: 100%

Total: around 97%

HOW DID YOU GET TAHT I SEARCH TO HOLE BLOG but i dint find anything!!

HOW DID YOU GET TAHT I SEARCH TO HOLE BLOG but i dint find anything!!

HOW ABOUT LOOKING IN THIS THREAD!!

Edit:

Please for the love of god use you Edit Button

I won't lie. I'm excessively excited for Nightmare House 2 to release. I remember playing NH1 and the remake year's ago. Hearing about a sequel made me jump around like a child. But I never found it. So I gave up on waiting around January. Then around today I found this forum and I'm really ecstatic about it's release. Or soon to come. But does anyone know if it will be released before Aug 19? That's when my junior year start's and I won't have time to play this game. But still does anyone have any idea? Hen's the reason I started making Halloween map's. Really an inspiration Hen, keep up the excellent work. Sorry for the long post guys.

I won't lie. I'm excessively excited for Nightmare House 2 to release. I remember playing NH1 and the remake year's ago. Hearing about a sequel made me jump around like a child. But I never found it. So I gave up on waiting around January. Then around today I found this forum and I'm really ecstatic about it's release. Or soon to come. But does anyone know if it will be released before Aug 19? That's when my junior year start's and I won't have time to play this game. But still does anyone have any idea? Hen's the reason I started making Halloween map's. Really an inspiration Hen, keep up the excellent work. Sorry for the long post guys.

Logic, I believe it well be released before Aug 19 pretty sure but I cant say for sure.

Logic, I believe it well be released before Aug 19 pretty sure but I cant say for sure.

Alright thank you for replying Waffles. Again, I really appreciate to see the team making this game for free. Honestly, in my opinion, deserves to be game with a Cd. And a Cd case. With a instruction manual. Haha. Its like Left 4 dead. Only, Actually scary. And there's only one player. Which is really bad fucking ass man.